As an international brand company with German roots, we at RECARO pursue the vision of improving the performance of people in motion like no other. In keeping with our tradition, Safety, Quality, and Ingenious Design are at the core of all that we do. This allows us to exceed the expectations of our customers every day and make performance something you can feel: Feel Performance.
In addition to RECARO Holding and RECARO Child Safety, our corporate group also includes RECARO Aircraft Seating headquartered in Schwäbisch Hall. We develop, produce, and market innovative seats for economy and business class, which meet the highest standards when it comes to comfort, lightweight construction, and design. As an internationally renowned brand, we are one of the world’s three largest suppliers of aircraft seats with our premium products. To enhance our team, we are looking to fill the following position at our site in Fort Worth at the earliest possible date:
Job ID: 2018-1353
Leads the daily activities of assigned functional area by performing the following duties personally or through subordinates.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following, other duties may be assigned:
- Responsible for the training, safety and general welfare of clerks
- Organize and assigns work to meet production schedules, provide input for performance evaluations, maintain quality and training records, and ensuring the proper provisioning of the logistics area.
- Ensures established operational procedures are being followed for activities such as verification of incoming and outgoing shipments and handling and disposition of materials.
- Inspects physical condition of warehouse area and equipment.
- Coordinates with management for facilities repairs and for replacement of equipment.
- Ensuring company objectives are met, while meeting delivery deadlines, by being flexible and working in the most efficient way with the given resources.
- Provides leadership in the implementation and continuous improvement of logistics solutions
- The successful lead regularly communicates with the Supervisor, other Leads and all departments to coordinate the actions and requirements of the area.
- Monitor and track team’s daily attendance
- Ensure balanced staffing and achievement of company goals, KPIs, etc.
- Support and maintain 5S initiatives
- Orders necessary supplies for assigned team
- Must be able to work flexible schedule
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent and 3 years of experience in a Logistics/Warehouse environment
- Ability to Plan and solve problems with little or no guidance
- Ability to prioritize daily tasks appropriately
- Ability to organize teams to effectively accomplish organizational goals
- SAP and Access experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good attendance record
You will be a perfect fit for our team if you are enthusiastic about innovative products, enjoy setting ambitious goals, love taking on responsibility, are motivated by an environment of appreciative, trusting collaboration, and have a strong creative drive. In return, we promise to give you the freedom to develop your potential with individual development opportunities and will provide you with the necessary competencies to increase your personal responsibility so that you can face the future together with RECARO.
Our recruiting team looks forward to receiving your application. Your personal information will be kept confidential. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business needs.