As an international brand company with German roots, we at RECARO pursue the vision of improving the performance of people in motion like no other. In keeping with our tradition, Safety, Quality, and Ingenious Design are the core of all that we do. This allows us to exceed the expectations of our customers every day and make performance something you can feel: Feel Performance.
In addition to RECARO Holding and RECARO Gaming, our corporate group also includes RECARO Aircraft Seating headquartered in Schwäbisch Hall. We develop, produce, and market innovative seats for economy and business class, which meet the highest standards when it comes to comfort, lightweight construction, and design. As an internationally renowned brand, we are one of the world’s three largest suppliers of aircraft seats with our premium products. To enhance our team, we are looking to fill the following position at our site in Schwäbisch Hall at the earliest possible date:
Test Engineer (m/w/d)
Job code: 27489
- Preparation, execution, evaluation, documentation and presentation of dynamic safety and delethalisation tests on passenger seats, their assemblies and materials.
- Participation in the creation of theoretical models for the prediction of test results
- Consulting and proactive support of the development department within the scope of projects
- Coordination and agreement between involved departments within RECARO as well as with external partners
- Technical guidance and support of employees within and outside the company
- Planning, development and continuous optimisation of test procedures
- Support in the creation of process and work instructions
- Completed studies in one of the following fields: aerospace engineering, mechanical engineering, materials engineering or comparable
- Ideally several years of relevant professional experience in the field of testing
- Knowledge of measuring equipment, test methods, data acquisition methods as well as tools for test planning and evaluation
- Knowledge of certification and test regulations for aviation equipment
- Very good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
- Analytical mindset and problem-solving ability
You will be a perfect fit for our team if you are enthusiastic about innovative products, enjoy setting ambitious goals, love taking on responsibility, are motivated by an environment of appreciative, trusting collaboration, and have a strong creative drive. In return, we promise to give you the freedom to develop your potential with individual development opportunities and will provide you with the necessary competencies to increase your personal responsibility so that you can face the future together with RECARO.
Melanie Alius looks forward to receiving your application, which should be submitted using our online career portal. Your personal information will be kept confidential. Particular consideration will be given to equally qualified applicants (m/f/d) with severe disabilites.
RECARO Aircraft Seating GmbH & Co. KG, Tel.: +49 791 503-5881