As an international brand company with German roots, we at RECARO pursue the vision of improving the performance of people in motion like no other. In keeping with our tradition, Safety, Quality, and Ingenious Design are the core of all that we do. This allows us to exceed the expectations of our customers every day and make performance something you can feel: Feel Performance.
In addition to RECARO Holding and RECARO eGaming, our corporate group also includes RECARO Aircraft Seating headquartered in Schwäbisch Hall. We develop, produce, and market innovative seats for economy and business class, which meet the highest standards when it comes to comfort, lightweight construction, and design. As an internationally renowned brand, we are one of the world’s three largest suppliers of aircraft seats with our premium products. To enhance our team, we are looking to fill the following position at our site in Schwäbisch Hall at the earliest possible date:
Test Engineer Certification (m/f/d)
Job code: 21928
- Preparation, implementation, evaluation, documentation and presentation of dynamic safety and delethalization tests on passenger seats, their assemblies and materials
- Participation in the development of theoretical models for the prediction of test results
- Consulting and proactive support of the development department within the framework of projects
- Professional guidance and support for employees inside and outside the company
- Planning, development and continuous optimization of test procedures
- Support in the creation of process and work instructions
- Coordination and coordination between departments involved within RECARO and with external partners
- Completed studies in one of the following fields: aerospace engineering, mechanical engineering, materials engineering or similar
- Ideally several years of relevant work experience in the experimental field
- Knowledge of the handling of measuring equipment, test methods, data acquisition methods and tools for experimental design and evaluation
- Knowledge of the certification and testing requirements for aeronautical equipment
- Very good spoken and written knowledge of German and English
- Good knowledge of a programming language, e.g. VBA
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- High willingness to perform and learn
- Independent operation
You will be a perfect fit for our team if you are enthusiastic about innovative products, enjoy setting ambitious goals, love taking on responsibility, are motivated by an environment of appreciative, trusting collaboration, and have a strong creative drive. In return, we promise to give you the freedom to develop your potential with individual development opportunities and will provide you with the necessary competencies to increase your personal responsibility so that you can face the future together with RECARO.
Carina Mayer looks forward to receiving your application, which should be submitted using our online career portal. Your personal information will be kept confidential. Particular consideration will be given to equally qualified applicants (m/f/d) with severe disabilites.
RECARO Aircraft Seating GmbH & Co. KG, Tel.: +49 791 503-7854