As an international brand company with German roots, we at RECARO pursue the vision of improving the performance of people in motion like no other. In keeping with our tradition, Safety, Quality, and Ingenious Design are the core of all that we do. This allows us to exceed the expectations of our customers every day and make performance something you can feel: Feel Performance.
In addition to RECARO Holding and RECARO eGaming, our corporate group also includes RECARO Aircraft Seating headquartered in Schwäbisch Hall. We develop, produce, and market innovative seats for economy and business class, which meet the highest standards when it comes to comfort, lightweight construction, and design. As an internationally renowned brand, we are one of the world’s three largest suppliers of aircraft seats with our premium products. To enhance our team, we are looking to fill the following position at our site in Schwäbisch Hall at the earliest possible date:
Team Leader Technical Publication (m/f/d)
Job code: 23074
- Further development, motivation and disciplinary leadership of a team of specialists in technical editing
- Securing the CMM new creations for the customer orders as well as the SB new creations for the modification projects
- Processing customer enquiries and updating existing technical documentation
- Planning and administration of the team budget and the calculated expenses, including International Workshare and external partners
- First point of contact and functional lead for all technical publication topics
- Completed technical studies, ideally in the field of technical editing, aviation or automotive
- Several years of relevant professional experience in engineering, customer service or technical documentation
- Knowledge and application of content management systems and illustration tools
- Experience in assuming management and project responsibility, ideally in an international environment
- Communication skills, team orientation and willingness to take responsibility
- Excellent analytical way of thinking, structured and systematic way of working with pronounced customer orientation
- Very good spoken and written knowledge of German and English
- Willingness to travel
You will be a perfect fit for our team if you are enthusiastic about innovative products, enjoy setting ambitious goals, love taking on responsibility, are motivated by an environment of appreciative, trusting collaboration, and have a strong creative drive. In return, we promise to give you the freedom to develop your potential with individual development opportunities and will provide you with the necessary competencies to increase your personal responsibility so that you can face the future together with RECARO.
Carina Mayer looks forward to receiving your application, which should be submitted using our online career portal. Your personal information will be kept confidential. Particular consideration will be given to equally qualified applicants (m/f/d) with severe disabilites.
RECARO Aircraft Seating GmbH & Co. KG, Tel.: +49 791 503-7854