As an international brand company with German roots, we at RECARO pursue the vision of improving the performance of people in motion like no other. In keeping with our tradition, Safety, Quality, and Ingenious Design are the core of all that we do. This allows us to exceed the expectations of our customers every day and make performance something you can feel: Feel Performance.
In addition to RECARO Holding and RECARO eGaming, our corporate group also includes RECARO Aircraft Seating headquartered in Schwäbisch Hall. We develop, produce, and market innovative seats for economy and business class, which meet the highest standards when it comes to comfort, lightweight construction, and design. As an internationally renowned brand, we are one of the world’s three largest suppliers of aircraft seats with our premium products. To enhance our team, we are looking to fill the following position at our site in Schwäbisch Hall at the earliest possible date:
Team Leader Quality Assurance, Plastics (m/f/d)
Job code: 22321
- Leadership and further development of the quality assurance team with a focus on plastic parts
- Further development and optimisation of the relevant processes by defining improvement measures and implementing corresponding internal projects together with customers, purchasing and engineering as well as with RECARO locations in the USA, Poland and China.
- Ensuring compliance with relevant quality standards in the supply chain through supplier training and implementation of projects to improve product quality.
- Ensuring the material supply for final assembly by carrying out quality inspections of individual parts and assembly groups on schedule (initial sample inspection and series inspection).
- Improve customer satisfaction by supporting external audits and agreements and by implementing corrective actions.
- Responsibility for capacity and budget planning
- Preparation and evaluation of quality-relevant key figures under consideration of LEAN methods
- Completed studies in mechanical engineering, industrial engineering, materials technology or similar
- Several years of professional experience in the quality area of an industrial company, ideally in aviation, as well as experience in personnel management.
- Practical experience with lean methods and tools
- Knowledge of the relevant standards and regulations
- Very good user knowledge of SAP and MS Office programs
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Very good communicative skills as well as distinctive social and leadership skills
- Independent action, structured and systematic working methods and conceptual thinking
- Willingness to travel
You will be a perfect fit for our team if you are enthusiastic about innovative products, enjoy setting ambitious goals, love taking on responsibility, are motivated by an environment of appreciative, trusting collaboration, and have a strong creative drive. In return, we promise to give you the freedom to develop your potential with individual development opportunities and will provide you with the necessary competencies to increase your personal responsibility so that you can face the future together with RECARO.
Charlene Thaler looks forward to receiving your application, which should be submitted using our online career portal. Your personal information will be kept confidential. Particular consideration will be given to equally qualified applicants (m/f/d) with severe disabilites.
RECARO Aircraft Seating GmbH & Co. KG, Tel.: +49 791 503-5765