As an international brand company with German roots, we at RECARO pursue the vision of improving the performance of people in motion like no other. In keeping with our tradition, Safety, Quality, and Ingenious Design are at the core of all that we do. This allows us to exceed the expectations of our customers every day and make performance something you can feel: Feel Performance.
In addition to RECARO Holding and RECARO Child Safety, our corporate group also includes RECARO Aircraft Seating headquartered in Schwäbisch Hall. We develop, produce, and market innovative seats for economy and business class, which meet the highest standards when it comes to comfort, lightweight construction, and design. As an internationally renowned brand, we are one of the world’s three largest suppliers of aircraft seats with our premium products. To enhance our team, we are looking to fill the following position at our site in Fort Worth at the earliest possible date:
Supply Chain Analyst
Job ID: 2019-1483
Responsible for compiling data and presenting actionable metrics that are aligned with the Supply Chain and Site strategy. Collaborate with Information Technology and all Supply Chain Execution teams to establish appropriate reporting tools. Provide analysis of data for all phases of the supply chain.
- Follow all office safety policies
- Ensure compliance with all shop floor safety regulations when participating in activities within any production, logistics, warehousing, or staging areas.
- Ensure compliance with all RECARO policies, procedures, and work instructions
- Guarantee compliance with any regulatory or governing body to include, but not limited to, AS9100, EN9100, ISO9001, ISO14001, FAA, EASA, Airbus, or Boeing
- Collaborate with IT to develop data requirements
- Assist in developing and validating logic for data pulls
- Manage storage of weekly and monthly data pulls
- Generate charts, graphs, and tables utilizing Excel or other appropriate tools
- Compile and distribute reports utilizing PowerPoint or other appropriate reporting tools
- Internal KPIs and operational metrics
- Global performance metrics
- Supplier performance metrics
- Provide actionable analysis to accompany compiled reports
- Analyze end-to-end supply chain performance to identify constraints and develop process improvements
- Analyze commodity data and identify discrepancies and opportunities
- Analyze design changes and identify impacts to inventory, rework cost, and scrap cost for all effected parts in the warehouse, transportation, and WIP at supplier
- Maintain and end-to-end process flow map
- Identify opportunities for improvement and work with leadership to implement improvement plans
- Any other duties as required
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field. Two (2) years of experience in related field may be substituted for each year of the four (4) years of college
- Willing and able to travel throughout the United States and to other countries as required
- Basic Understanding of Engineering BOMs and Drawings
- Ability to understand basic material movement processes
- Professional attitude and work ethic required
- Familiarity with office equipment and ability to multi-task is essential
- Must be able to work in dynamic situations and take on tasks outside standard work scope
You will be a perfect fit for our team if you are enthusiastic about innovative products, enjoy setting ambitious goals, love taking on responsibility, are motivated by an environment of appreciative, trusting collaboration, and have a strong creative drive. In return, we promise to give you the freedom to develop your potential with individual development opportunities and will provide you with the necessary competencies to increase your personal responsibility so that you can face the future together with RECARO.
Our recruiting team looks forward to receiving your application. Your personal information will be kept confidential. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business needs.