As an international brand company with German roots, we at RECARO pursue the vision of improving the performance of people in motion like no other. In keeping with our tradition, Safety, Quality, and Ingenious Design are at the core of all that we do. This allows us to exceed the expectations of our customers every day and make performance something you can feel: Feel Performance.
In addition to RECARO Holding and RECARO Child Safety, our corporate group also includes RECARO Aircraft Seating headquartered in Schwäbisch Hall. We develop, produce, and market innovative seats for economy and business class, which meet the highest standards when it comes to comfort, lightweight construction, and design. As an internationally renowned brand, we are one of the world’s three largest suppliers of aircraft seats with our premium products. To enhance our team, we are looking to fill the following position at our site in Fort Worth at the earliest possible date:
Strategic Business Planning & Reporting Analyst
Strategic Business Planning and Reporting, Customer Service is responsible for strategic business planning in the Customer Service area such as Customer Service Sales Planning, Sales Forecasting, 5Y Planning, Part Demand Forecasting and other strategic projects. Furthermore it is his / her responsibility to do the Reporting both internally at RAU and internationally with other plants (e.g. RAG).
- 5Y Planning / Sales Planning, Customer Service (in coordination w/ Sales, PM, Customer Service and Finance Department)
- Sales Forecasts / Previews, Customer Service (in coordination w/ Sales, PM, Customer Service and Finance Department)
- Parts Demand Forecasting in coordination with customers and other internal departments
- Inventory Management (0820) in coordination with Purchasing Teams
- Reporting such as weekly non-exempt bonus reporting, bi-weekly Global CS Reporting, monthly ET reporting, ASPI Airbus Reporting, any customer reporting, Ad-hoc reporting, etc.
- Calculate, create and maintain Spare Parts Catalogs (incl. upload in SAP)
- Manage strategic projects such as CSE SAP Implementation, Implementation of Demand Forecasting Tool, other SAP Change Implementations, etc.
- Interaction with customers (email, phone, customer visits)
- Manage and participate in special projects as required.
- Master’s degree in Business Analytics, Business Admin, or in related field preferred,
- Five Years of experience in lieu of education may be considered.
- Candidate will preferably have a basic understanding of aircraft seat parts,
- An advanced understanding of SAP and a basic understanding of CDB,
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required due to interface with other internal departments and external parties
- Strong leadership skills,
- Ability to organize project teams to effectively accomplish organizational goals,
- Ability to independently plan and prioritize tasks,
- Strong multi-tasking skills; ability to perform well under pressure in a fast pace environment,
- Ability to solve problems with little or no guidance, along with the ability to make decisions quickly with limited information,
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule,
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Working knowledge with a PC. Advanced SAP knowledge, CDB knowledge, Advanced Microsoft knowledge (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) required.
You will be a perfect fit for our team if you are enthusiastic about innovative products, enjoy setting ambitious goals, love taking on responsibility, are motivated by an environment of appreciative, trusting collaboration, and have a strong creative drive. In return, we promise to give you the freedom to develop your potential with individual development opportunities and will provide you with the necessary competencies to increase your personal responsibility so that you can face the future together with RECARO.
Our recruiting team looks forward to receiving your application. Your personal information will be kept confidential. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business needs.