As an international brand company with German roots, we at RECARO pursue the vision of improving the performance of people in motion like no other. In keeping with our tradition, Safety, Quality, and Ingenious Design are at the core of all that we do. This allows us to exceed the expectations of our customers every day and make performance something you can feel: Feel Performance.
In addition to RECARO Holding and RECARO Child Safety, our corporate group also includes RECARO Aircraft Seating headquartered in Schwäbisch Hall. We develop, produce, and market innovative seats for economy and business class, which meet the highest standards when it comes to comfort, lightweight construction, and design. As an internationally renowned brand, we are one of the world’s three largest suppliers of aircraft seats with our premium products. To enhance our team, we are looking to fill the following position at our site in Fort Worth at the earliest possible date:
The Spares Coordinator I / Order Administrator I is responsible for processing spare parts purchase orders and creating sales orders utilizing SAP for small customers / airlines. Furthermore the Spares Coordinator I / Order Administrator I effectively responds to customer inquiries for spare parts via telephone, email, EDI systems. Delivery performance to be managed and tracked for all orders.
- Enter and process customer spares PO’s in SAP for small customers / airlines.
- Manage and track all open orders in SAP until each customer PO is completed and closed.
- Regular interaction with customers via email and phone
- Ensure consistent on-time delivery performance of spare parts per customer requirements meeting all RECARO’s standard quality requirements.
- Communicate effectively and regularly with other Spares Coordinators and the Spares Operations Team to coordinate shipping schedule on due orders.
- Coordinate with other departments like Quality, Logistics and Purchasing to ensure that material flow is constant
- Occasional customer visits in coordination with the responsible Technical Support Program Manager
- Maintain Spares Master Catalog constantly and issue customer specific Spares Catalog once a year in coordination with the Spares Administration Supervisor
- Follow company guidelines and safety policies
- Participate in special projects as required.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education / Experience:
- The minimum education requirements include a High School Diploma or equivalent
- A minimum of 1 year of experience as Spares Coordinator required
- The position requires a basic understanding of aircraft seat parts,
- The position requires a basic understanding of SAP, CDB, Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Must be able to read and interpret CMM (Component Maintenance Manual) to assist customers effectively with spare part purchase as needed.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required due to communication with customers and other internal departments,
- Strong multi-tasking skills; ability to perform well under pressure in a fast pace environment,
- Ability to solve problems with little or no guidance, along with the ability to make decisions quickly with limited information,
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Multicultural background is a plus
You will be a perfect fit for our team if you are enthusiastic about innovative products, enjoy setting ambitious goals, love taking on responsibility, are motivated by an environment of appreciative, trusting collaboration, and have a strong creative drive. In return, we promise to give you the freedom to develop your potential with individual development opportunities and will provide you with the necessary competencies to increase your personal responsibility so that you can face the future together with RECARO.
Our recruiting team looks forward to receiving your application. Your personal information will be kept confidential. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business needs.