As an international brand company with German roots, we at RECARO pursue the vision of improving the performance of people in motion like no other. In keeping with our tradition, Safety, Quality, and Ingenious Design are the core of all that we do. This allows us to exceed the expectations of our customers every day and make performance something you can feel: Feel Performance.
In addition to RECARO Holding and RECARO Gaming, our corporate group also includes RECARO Aircraft Seating headquartered in Schwäbisch Hall. We develop, produce, and market innovative seats for economy and business class, which meet the highest standards when it comes to comfort, lightweight construction, and design. As an internationally renowned brand, we are one of the world’s three largest suppliers of aircraft seats with our premium products. To enhance our team, we are looking to fill the following position at our site in Schwäbisch Hall, Germany at the earliest possible date:
Service Mechanic (m/f/d) based in Dubai
Job code: 28750
- National and international service assignments at customer sites for maintenance, repair and modification of all seat models, as well as fulfillment of service requests from customers
- Technical guidance of internal and external employees during service assignments
- Preparation of training documents and execution of training courses for mechanics and crews of international airlines
- Damage root cause analysis and reporting in case of warranty claims
- Supporting customer managers and service centers in technical matters
- Support in the further development of repair, modification and service offering
- A completed technical education
- Several years of professional experience in the aviation sector, ideally in the field of seat modifications and seat repair in an international environment
- Very good written and spoken English skills are mandatory
- Knowledge of German and Arabic desirable
- Good user skills in MS Office programs
- Intercultural competence and a confident manner in an international environment
- Ideally a completed advanced training as Certifying Staff or CAT A Mechanic
- Independence and a high level of problem-solving ability
- Flexibility and mobility, as well as a high willingness to travel internationallyally
You will be a perfect fit for our team if you are enthusiastic about innovative products, enjoy setting ambitious goals, love taking on responsibility, are motivated by an environment of appreciative, trusting collaboration, and have a strong creative drive. As part of RECARO, you can look forward to many benefits. You can expect, for example, life-oriented & flexible working hours, the possibility to work remotely, an employee canteen, free gym, sabbaticals, various training options in the RECARO Academy, career models and much more.
Marcus Pfisterer looks forward to receiving your application, which should be submitted using our online career portal. Your personal information will be kept confidential. Particular consideration will be given to equally qualified applicants (m/f/d) with severe disabilites.
RECARO Aircraft Seating GmbH & Co. KG, Tel.: +49 791 503-5370