As an international brand company with German roots, we at RECARO pursue the vision of improving the performance of people in motion like no other. In keeping with our tradition, Safety, Quality, and Ingenious Design are at the core of all that we do. This allows us to exceed the expectations of our customers every day and make performance something you can feel: Feel Performance.
In addition to RECARO Holding and RECARO Child Safety, our corporate group also includes RECARO Aircraft Seating headquartered in Schwäbisch Hall. We develop, produce, and market innovative seats for economy and business class, which meet the highest standards when it comes to comfort, lightweight construction, and design. As an internationally renowned brand, we are one of the world’s three largest suppliers of aircraft seats with our premium products. To enhance our team, we are looking to fill the following position at our site in Fort Worth at the earliest possible date:
Senior Lean Consultant
Job ID: 792650
Leads and facilitate quality, process and performance improvement activities using advanced problem-solving methodologies such as Lean Six Sigma to drive Business Excellence. Assist in teaching, coaching and mentoring continuous improvement tools and methodologies across the organization. Employs Lean Six Sigma methodology and analytics into organizational business and operations in order to accomplish business objectives. Works with other Lean Six Sigma-certified professionals in the planning, designing, and accomplishing of key projects.
While the Senior Lean Consultant does not have supervisory responsibility over the entire Project Teams, this person will have to work with and influence many others in the organization to succeed.
- Lead and manage Lean Six Sigma initiatives to accomplish measurable business process improvements.
- Acts as a Coach, Mentor and Teacher for Lean Six Sigma green belt candidates and projects.
- Teach and coach appropriate continuous improvement tools and methodologies across the organization.
- Assist leaders and managers with project prioritization and initiation.
- Use data, statistics, and a structured approach to drive decisions.
- Implement knowledge gained to identify opportunities and drive process improvements within departments and across the value stream.
- Rely on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Perform a variety of tasks. Lead and direct the work of others. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Energize, coach and facilitate cross functional teams, while fostering an environment of trust, collaboration, team work and results
- Share best practices among other departments and sites
- Leverage data analytics to make strategic and tactical business decisions
A Bachelor degree (BS or BBA) is required with a minimum of 10 year experience in Process Improvement. MBA or Master’s Degree is desired
- Must have advance knowledge of Visio, Excel and/or Minitab.
- Must have good knowledge of MS Office applications.
- Must have working knowledge in MS Project and SAP.
Certificates and Licenses:
Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt certification from a recognized training organization is required or a Lean Six Sigma Black Belt certification from a recognized training organization with +10 years of experience.
You will be a perfect fit for our team if you are enthusiastic about innovative products, enjoy setting ambitious goals, love taking on responsibility, are motivated by an environment of appreciative, trusting collaboration, and have a strong creative drive. In return, we promise to give you the freedom to develop your potential with individual development opportunities and will provide you with the necessary competencies to increase your personal responsibility so that you can face the future together with RECARO.
Our recruiting team looks forward to receiving your application. Your personal information will be kept confidential. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business needs.