As an international brand company with German roots, we at RECARO pursue the vision of improving the performance of people in motion like no other. In keeping with our tradition, Safety, Quality, and Ingenious Design are the core of all that we do. This allows us to exceed the expectations of our customers every day and make performance something you can feel: Feel Performance.
In addition to RECARO Holding and RECARO eGaming, our corporate group also includes RECARO Aircraft Seating headquartered in Schwäbisch Hall. We develop, produce, and market innovative seats for economy and business class, which meet the highest standards when it comes to comfort, lightweight construction, and design. As an internationally renowned brand, we are one of the world’s three largest suppliers of aircraft seats with our premium products. To enhance our team, we are looking to fill the following position at our site in Schwäbisch Hall at the earliest possible date:
SAP Solution Architect HCM (m/f/d)
Job code: 23876
- Design of solution architectures along HR-relevant processes, applications and systems
- Validation of technical requirements including their release for implementation
- Creation of basic concepts and evaluation of different solution scenarios
- Mapping of business requirements within the RECARO IT landscape and architecture
- Preparation of cost estimates
- Managing internal and external resources and ensuring compliance with applicable SAP compliance and governance policies
- Creation of test cases in close cooperation with the department
- Implementation of cutover and change management tasks
- Development of Best Practices
- A completed degree in the field of business informatics, computer science, business administration or another field of study
- Several years of professional experience in the support and consulting of SAP HCM and experience in project management as well as software development methods such as Scrum and Kanban are desirable
- Extensive and up-to-date SAP HCM industry and market knowledge (processes, products, solutions and technologies)
- Experience in application development SAP HCM incl. ABAP programming as well as experience in SAP Fiori, or SAP UI5 is desirable
- Experience with SAP SuccessFactors is desirable
- Very good German and English language skills are required
- High analytical intellectual capacity, distinct ability to abstract, good structuring ability as well as high self-initiative with a holistic view of the end-2-end processes
- Ability to work in a team, communication skills, binding appearance and persuasiveness
You will be a perfect fit for our team if you are enthusiastic about innovative products, enjoy setting ambitious goals, love taking on responsibility, are motivated by an environment of appreciative, trusting collaboration, and have a strong creative drive. In return, we promise to give you the freedom to develop your potential with individual development opportunities and will provide you with the necessary competencies to increase your personal responsibility so that you can face the future together with RECARO.
Jennifer Hildebrandt looks forward to receiving your application, which should be submitted using our online career portal. Your personal information will be kept confidential. Particular consideration will be given to equally qualified applicants (m/f/d) with severe disabilites.
RECARO Aircraft Seating GmbH & Co. KG, Tel.: +49 791 503-7212