As an international brand company with German roots, we at RECARO pursue the vision of improving the performance of people in motion like no other. In keeping with our tradition, Safety, Quality, and Ingenious Design are the core of all that we do. This allows us to exceed the expectations of our customers every day and make performance something you can feel: Feel Performance.
In addition to RECARO Holding and RECARO Gaming, our corporate group also includes RECARO Aircraft Seating headquartered in Schwäbisch Hall. We develop, produce, and market innovative seats for economy and business class, which meet the highest standards when it comes to comfort, lightweight construction, and design. As an internationally renowned brand, we are one of the world’s three largest suppliers of aircraft seats with our premium products. To enhance our team, we are looking to fill the following position at our site in Schwäbisch Hall, Germany at the earliest possible date:
SAP Project and Release Manager (m/w/d)
Job code: 28099
- Project management, coordination and administration of cross-module SAP projects and releases
- Organization and execution of order clarifications as well as validation of ROI calculations and project orders
- Performing stakeholder management and managing risks, project resources, etc.
- Definition of project organization and approach
- Planning and execution of SAP releases as part of the release building process
- Project/release status monitoring and control
- Control and management of internal and external resources
- Planning and preparations for GoLives
- Conducting lessons learned workshops
- Handover of projects to support
- Completed studies in the field of business informatics or industrial engineering
- Several years of professional experience in managing challenging SAP projects with a focus on logistics, production and quality management processes
- Very good knowledge and experience in release and project management
- Process and customizing knowledge in at least two SAP modules (MM, WM, EWM, PP, QM, SD, CS) desirable
- Ideally know-how in S/4 HANA, SAP Basis Administration and ABAP programming
- Certification as project manager (classic and agile)
- Good command of written and spoken German and English
- Analytical thinking, independent and goal-oriented way of working
- Very good communication skills on all levels, ability to work in a team and organizational skills
You will be a perfect fit for our team if you are enthusiastic about innovative products, enjoy setting ambitious goals, love taking on responsibility, are motivated by an environment of appreciative, trusting collaboration, and have a strong creative drive. As part of RECARO, you can look forward to many benefits. You can expect, for example, life-oriented & flexible working hours, the possibility to work remotely, an employee canteen, free gym, sabbaticals, various training options in the RECARO Academy, career models and much more.
Denise Freimüller looks forward to receiving your application, which should be submitted using our online career portal. Your personal information will be kept confidential. Particular consideration will be given to equally qualified applicants (m/f/d) with severe disabilites.
RECARO Aircraft Seating GmbH & Co. KG, Tel.: +49 791 503-5846