As an international brand company with German roots, we at RECARO pursue the vision of improving the performance of people in motion like no other. In keeping with our tradition, Safety, Quality, and Ingenious Design are the core of all that we do. This allows us to exceed the expectations of our customers every day and make performance something you can feel: Feel Performance.
In addition to RECARO Holding and RECARO eGaming, our corporate group also includes RECARO Aircraft Seating headquartered in Schwäbisch Hall. We develop, produce, and market innovative seats for economy and business class, which meet the highest standards when it comes to comfort, lightweight construction, and design. As an internationally renowned brand, we are one of the world’s three largest suppliers of aircraft seats with our premium products. To enhance our team, we are looking to fill the following position at our site in Schwäbisch Hall at the earliest possible date:
SAP Developer HCM (m/f/d)
Job code: 23875
- Creation and implementation of solution concepts in SAP HCM and SAP SuccessFactors
- Optimization and further development of existing IT-supported processes in the HR environment
- Maintenance and support of our existing SAP HCM and SAP SuccessFactors system landscapes and solutions
- Support for the KABA access and personnel management
- Close coordination with the personnel departments of our national and international locations
- Support for the development of workflow functionalities and further digitalization of HR processes
- Deriving and determining HR key figures and creating reports in SAP HCM and SAP SuccessFactors
- A completed degree in computer science, business informatics or a successfully completed apprenticeship as a computer scientist with two years of advanced professional training and relevant work experience
- Relevant experience in application development SAP ERP HCM including ABAP programming as well as experience in SAP Fiori, or SAP UI5
- Experience with SAP SuccessFactors is desirable
- Process understanding in the HR environment for streamlining and digitalization of HR processes
- Good knowledge of project management methods and tools as well as software development methods, such as Scrum and Kanban, is desirable
- Very good German and English language skills are required
- Analytical and solution-oriented approach as well as a high degree of personal initiative
- Ability to work in a team, communication skills, binding appearance and persuasiveness
You will be a perfect fit for our team if you are enthusiastic about innovative products, enjoy setting ambitious goals, love taking on responsibility, are motivated by an environment of appreciative, trusting collaboration, and have a strong creative drive. In return, we promise to give you the freedom to develop your potential with individual development opportunities and will provide you with the necessary competencies to increase your personal responsibility so that you can face the future together with RECARO.
Jennifer Hildebrandt looks forward to receiving your application, which should be submitted using our online career portal. Your personal information will be kept confidential. Particular consideration will be given to equally qualified applicants (m/f/d) with severe disabilites.
RECARO Aircraft Seating GmbH & Co. KG, Tel.: +49 791 503-7212