As an international brand company with German roots, we at RECARO pursue the vision of improving the performance of people in motion like no other. In keeping with our tradition, Safety, Quality, and Ingenious Design are the core of all that we do. This allows us to exceed the expectations of our customers every day and make performance something you can feel: Feel Performance.
In addition to RECARO Holding and RECARO eGaming, our corporate group also includes RECARO Aircraft Seating headquartered in Schwäbisch Hall. We develop, produce, and market innovative seats for economy and business class, which meet the highest standards when it comes to comfort, lightweight construction, and design. As an internationally renowned brand, we are one of the world’s three largest suppliers of aircraft seats with our premium products. To enhance our team, we are looking to fill the following position at our site in Schwäbisch Hall at the earliest possible date:
SAP Application Support Engineer (m/f/d)
Job code: 22679
- Optimizing and coordinating the service tasks (incident, problem, service and change request) in the SAP environment, as well as regular reviews to ensure the service level agreements
- Responsibility for ensuring communication and escalation
- Responsibility for developing standards and optimizing processes to increase service quality, and supporting the key user community to improve IT service processes
- Monitoring of service quality
- 2nd Level support for SAP applications
- Receiving and documenting support cases in the ticket system
- Ensuring optimal quality and availability of applications
- Documentation of problem solutions and creation of knowledge articles
- Close cooperation with specialist departments, internal SAP consultants and external service providers
- Completed studies in the field of business informatics , economics or a comparable education
- Several years of experience in SAP application operation
- Expertise in the design and implementation of Service Level Agreements as well as KPIs, ITIL knowledge
- Practical knowledge of IT Service Management and Change Management, Development Coordination and SAP Transport Management
- SAP Knowledge of the SD, MM, PP modules; knowledge of QM, WM, EWM is desirable.
- Analytical thinking skills and self-responsible action
- Structured working method and distinctive problem-solving skills
- Flexibility, commitment and initiative as well as team and communication skills
You will be a perfect fit for our team if you are enthusiastic about innovative products, enjoy setting ambitious goals, love taking on responsibility, are motivated by an environment of appreciative, trusting collaboration, and have a strong creative drive. In return, we promise to give you the freedom to develop your potential with individual development opportunities and will provide you with the necessary competencies to increase your personal responsibility so that you can face the future together with RECARO.
Jennifer Hildebrandt looks forward to receiving your application, which should be submitted using our online career portal. Your personal information will be kept confidential. Particular consideration will be given to equally qualified applicants (m/f/d) with severe disabilites.
RECARO Aircraft Seating GmbH & Co. KG, Tel.: +49 791 503-7212