As an international brand company with German roots, we at RECARO pursue the vision of improving the performance of people in motion like no other. In keeping with our tradition, Safety, Quality, and Ingenious Design are at the core of all that we do. This allows us to exceed the expectations of our customers every day and make performance something you can feel: Feel Performance.
In addition to RECARO Holding and RECARO Child Safety, our corporate group also includes RECARO Aircraft Seating headquartered in Schwäbisch Hall. We develop, produce, and market innovative seats for economy and business class, which meet the highest standards when it comes to comfort, lightweight construction, and design. As an internationally renowned brand, we are one of the world’s three largest suppliers of aircraft seats with our premium products. To enhance our team, we are looking to fill the following position at our site in Fort Worth at the earliest possible date:
Quality Supervisor - Receiving Inspection
Job ID: 2019-1493
The of Quality Receiving Supervisor will supervise Receiving, BFE/IFE and Product Support Inspection which includes monitoring and scheduling activities to meet deadlines, conducting performance reviews, training and developing new hires, and ensuring the continuous development of staff.
- Delivering quality products on time while attending to the department, training, safety and general welfare of inspectors
- Work with Engineering, Planning and Purchasing to disposition non-conforming material
- Issuing Quality Alerts and Supplier Corrective Actions as needed
- Maintaining quality and training records and relevant procedures
- Participate actively in continuous improvement program and corrective action projects, contributing by leading specific improvement activities
- Maintains complete knowledge of the Quality Management Manual and relevant procedures and follows all guidelines as defined by ISO 9001 / AS 9100, Boeing requirements, customer requirements, FAA and other regulatory authorities
- Maintains and publishes quality statistics, charts, defects and nonconformities while utilizing the computer system. Maintains all relevant documentation
- Must be able to read engineering drawings, complete basic statistical computations, write detailed reports, understand and apply the requirements of the Quality Management Manual and its procedures
- Be able to use considerable judgement and discretion in the discharge of your duties
- Must have total familiarity with product, its composition and the methods of production as well as an in-depth knowledge of quality guidelines, including customer requirements and the FAA
- Must have work experience in the Quality Inspection area
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- At least 4 to 6 years of experience in standard concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Leadership and/or training experience
- Must read, write, and interpret technical instructions
- Experience with computers and associated software
- Proficient in SAP and CDB systems
- Ability to independently plan and prioritize tasks
- Ability to solve problems with little or no guidance
- Ability to organize small groups to effectively accomplish organizational goals
- Ability to lift at least 50 pounds
- Ability to distinguish colors
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Flexible schedule
- Basic math skills
- Ability to communicate in English both written and verbal
Experience in SAP and CDB systems preferred
You will be a perfect fit for our team if you are enthusiastic about innovative products, enjoy setting ambitious goals, love taking on responsibility, are motivated by an environment of appreciative, trusting collaboration, and have a strong creative drive. In return, we promise to give you the freedom to develop your potential with individual development opportunities and will provide you with the necessary competencies to increase your personal responsibility so that you can face the future together with RECARO.
Our recruiting team looks forward to receiving your application. Your personal information will be kept confidential. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business needs.