As an international brand company with German roots, we at RECARO pursue the vision of improving the performance of people in motion like no other. In keeping with our tradition, Safety, Quality, and Ingenious Design are the core of all that we do. This allows us to exceed the expectations of our customers every day and make performance something you can feel: Feel Performance.
In addition to RECARO Holding and RECARO eGaming, our corporate group also includes RECARO Aircraft Seating headquartered in Schwäbisch Hall. We develop, produce, and market innovative seats for economy and business class, which meet the highest standards when it comes to comfort, lightweight construction, and design. As an internationally renowned brand, we are one of the world’s three largest suppliers of aircraft seats with our premium products. To enhance our team, we are looking to fill the following position at our site in Schwäbisch Hall at the earliest possible date:
Quality Engineer (m/f/d)
Job code: 21587
- Planning and assurance of product and process quality
- Structured fault analysis for quality deviations
- Determination of quality-related key figures
- Target-oriented application of quality methods and standards, sustainable implementation of improvement and correction measures
- Preparation, management and implementation of quality projects also in cooperation with our international locations
- Initiation of necessary escalations and finding solutions for quality deviations
- Participation in internal process audits and external certification audits
- Completed technical studies, e.g. in industrial engineering, mechanical engineering or mechatronics (specialising in metal or plastics)
- User knowledge of quality methods (e.g. FMEA, SPC, 8D-systematics etc.)
- Several years of experience in the field of quality
- Sure handling of MS-Office, SAP knowledge
- Good knowledge of English
- Structured way of working, strong communication skills, team spirit and assertiveness
- Willingness to travel on business
- Safe application of Lean methods
You will be a perfect fit for our team if you are enthusiastic about innovative products, enjoy setting ambitious goals, love taking on responsibility, are motivated by an environment of appreciative, trusting collaboration, and have a strong creative drive. In return, we promise to give you the freedom to develop your potential with individual development opportunities and will provide you with the necessary competencies to increase your personal responsibility so that you can face the future together with RECARO.
Charlene Thaler looks forward to receiving your application, which should be submitted using our online career portal. Your personal information will be kept confidential. Particular consideration will be given to equally qualified applicants (m/f/d) with severe disabilites.
RECARO Aircraft Seating GmbH & Co. KG, Tel.: +49 791 503-5765