As an international brand company with German roots, we at RECARO pursue the vision of improving the performance of people in motion like no other. In keeping with our tradition, Safety, Quality, and Ingenious Design are the core of all that we do. This allows us to exceed the expectations of our customers every day and make performance something you can feel: Feel Performance.
In addition to RECARO Holding and RECARO Gaming, our corporate group also includes RECARO Aircraft Seating headquartered in Schwäbisch Hall. We develop, produce, and market innovative seats for economy and business class, which meet the highest standards when it comes to comfort, lightweight construction, and design. As an internationally renowned brand, we are one of the world’s three largest suppliers of aircraft seats with our premium products. To enhance our team, we are looking to fill the following position at our site in Schwäbisch Hall at the earliest possible date:
Project Manager (m/f/d) - Focus on Purchasing
Job code: 28310
- Representation of purchasing in customer projects
- Milestone planning according to standard lead time of individual items and parts incl. required deadlines for feasibility tests, parts lists and technical drawings
- Status presentation on the current project status within Purchasing
- Tracking and status review of milestones in each team meeting to ensure on-time delivery of required deliverables
- Follow up on all purchasing parts to ensure production starts on time
- Execution of corrective actions including store floor management in purchasing
- Prioritization of responsible parts in all involved departments
- Completed studies, preferably in industrial engineering or comparable training with relevant professional experience
- Relevant professional experience in purchasing and / or project management
- Experience in technical purchasing, if possible in project business
- Business fluent English
- Good MS Office skills and SAP knowledge desirable
- Strong communication skills, organizational skills and analytical ability
- Result- and customer-oriented work and the ability to deal with conflicts round off your profile
You will be a perfect fit for our team if you are enthusiastic about innovative products, enjoy setting ambitious goals, love taking on responsibility, are motivated by an environment of appreciative, trusting collaboration, and have a strong creative drive. In return, we promise to give you the freedom to develop your potential with individual development opportunities and will provide you with the necessary competencies to increase your personal responsibility so that you can face the future together with RECARO.
Denise Freimüller looks forward to receiving your application, which should be submitted using our online career portal. Your personal information will be kept confidential. Particular consideration will be given to equally qualified applicants (m/f/d) with severe disabilites.
RECARO Aircraft Seating GmbH & Co. KG, Tel.: +49 791 503-5846