As an international brand company with German roots, we at RECARO pursue the vision of improving the performance of people in motion like no other. In keeping with our tradition, Safety, Quality, and Ingenious Design are the core of all that we do. This allows us to exceed the expectations of our customers every day and make performance something you can feel: Feel Performance.
In addition to RECARO Holding and RECARO Gaming, our corporate group also includes RECARO Aircraft Seating headquartered in Schwäbisch Hall. We develop, produce, and market innovative seats for economy and business class, which meet the highest standards when it comes to comfort, lightweight construction, and design. As an internationally renowned brand, we are one of the world’s three largest suppliers of aircraft seats with our premium products. To enhance our team, we are looking to fill the following position at our site in Schwäbisch Hall, Germany at the earliest possible date:
Project Engineer (m/f/d) Industrial Engineering
Job code: 28369
- Active participation in basic development or customer projects in production
- Support and monitoring of error recording and analysis as well as the development and presentation of appropriate corrective measures
- Optimization of manufacturing processes in the ramp-up phase of customer projects as well as participation in the implementation of global process standards taking into account the manufacturing and flow process
- Participation in make or buy decisions as well as processing and presentation based on the decision templates
- Check technical documents and design specifications for optimal feasibility
- Independent coordination, planning and support of production start-ups
- Completed technical studies, preferably in the field of mechanical engineering or industrial engineering, alternatively degree as state-certified technician or master craftsman
- Several years of professional experience in the fields of industrial production planning and work preparation desirable
- Experience in project management as well as interest in the design and implementation of innovative processes and concepts
- Good knowledge in forming and cutting production processes as well as in the design of assembly processes
- Very good knowledge of MS-Office
- Confident handling of SAP / R3 (module PP)
- Good verbal and written expression in German and English language
- Process- and project-oriented thinking and acting, structured way of working as well as open-mindedness towards innovations
You will be a perfect fit for our team if you are enthusiastic about innovative products, enjoy setting ambitious goals, love taking on responsibility, are motivated by an environment of appreciative, trusting collaboration, and have a strong creative drive. As part of RECARO, you can look forward to many benefits. You can expect, for example, life-oriented & flexible working hours, the possibility to work remotely, an employee canteen, free gym, sabbaticals, various training options in the RECARO Academy, career models and much more.
Charlene Thaler looks forward to receiving your application, which should be submitted using our online career portal. Your personal information will be kept confidential. Particular consideration will be given to equally qualified applicants (m/f/d) with severe disabilites.
RECARO Aircraft Seating GmbH & Co. KG, Tel.: +49 791 503-5765