As an international brand company with German roots, we at RECARO pursue the vision of improving the performance of people in motion like no other. In keeping with our tradition, Safety, Quality, and Ingenious Design are the core of all that we do. This allows us to exceed the expectations of our customers every day and make performance something you can feel: Feel Performance.
In addition to RECARO Holding and RECARO eGaming, our corporate group also includes RECARO Aircraft Seating headquartered in Schwäbisch Hall. We develop, produce, and market innovative seats for economy and business class, which meet the highest standards when it comes to comfort, lightweight construction, and design. As an internationally renowned brand, we are one of the world’s three largest suppliers of aircraft seats with our premium products. To enhance our team, we are looking to fill the following position at our site in Schwäbisch Hall at the earliest possible date:
Project Engineer (m/f/d)
Job code: 22977
- Manage and coordinate interdisciplinary technical teams within the scope of development projects
- Responsible for the planning and budgeting of development projects as well as for the coordination of the allocation and support of internal or external resources up to the evaluation of the results
- Define and specify development services
- Coordinate international development and specification meetings with customers, OEMs and suppliers
- Implementation of specifications taking into account costs, deadlines and process specifications
- Function as a central point of contact for all technical issues during product development
- Master's Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering or comparable
- Several years of relevant professional experience in design as well as in customer-oriented project work
- Good knowledge of a CAD 2D/3D system, preferably CATIA
- Knowledge in the field of electrical components and in the calculation and design of lightweight structures, ideally also of the applicable building and approval regulations.
- Very good communication skills
- Very good command of German and English
- Organisational talent and a structured way of working
- Strong analytical skills
You will be a perfect fit for our team if you are enthusiastic about innovative products, enjoy setting ambitious goals, love taking on responsibility, are motivated by an environment of appreciative, trusting collaboration, and have a strong creative drive. In return, we promise to give you the freedom to develop your potential with individual development opportunities and will provide you with the necessary competencies to increase your personal responsibility so that you can face the future together with RECARO.
Carina Schöttle looks forward to receiving your application, which should be submitted using our online career portal. Your personal information will be kept confidential. Particular consideration will be given to equally qualified applicants (m/f/d) with severe disabilites.
RECARO Aircraft Seating GmbH & Co. KG, Tel.: +49 791 503 7658