As an international brand company with German roots, we at RECARO pursue the vision of improving the performance of people in motion like no other. In keeping with our tradition, Safety, Quality, and Ingenious Design are the core of all that we do. This allows us to exceed the expectations of our customers every day and make performance something you can feel: Feel Performance.
In addition to RECARO Holding and RECARO Child Safety, our corporate group also includes RECARO Aircraft Seating headquartered in Schwäbisch Hall. We develop, produce, and market innovative seats for economy and business class, which meet the highest standards when it comes to comfort, lightweight, construction, and design. As an internationally renowned brand, we are one of the world's three largest suppliers of aircraft seats with our premium products. To enhance our team, we are looking to fill the following position at our site in Schwäbisch Hall at the earliest possible date:
Program Manager (m/f/d) for Aircraft Seats/ Customer Projects
Job code: 18446
- Professional management of interdisciplinary project teams
- Customers' focal point of contact for all project questions
- Cooperation with international airlines, Boeing and Airbus
- Securing the on-time, cost- and quality-oriented realization of the project goals
- Preparation of project plans including the definition of milestones and responsibilities as well as the delegation and control of work packages
- Continuous monitoring of project progress and timely initiation of solution measures in case of potential deviations from the plan
- Ensuring the flow of information within the international team, with airlines, aircraft manufacturers and regulatory authorities
- Regular internal and external project reporting
- Carrying out lessons learned
- A technically oriented course of study and a distinct business management understanding
- Sound project management knowledge and several years of professional experience
- Goal-oriented and independent approach
- The leadership competence includes the necessary communication skills and assertiveness in equal measure
- A special level of organizational and coordination skills and decision-making power
- A flexible handling of changing situations in everyday life and a confident appearance in front of different groups of people
- Good command of spoken and written English
You will be a perfect fit for our team if you are enthusiastic about innovative products, enjoy setting ambitious goals, love taking on responsibility, are motivated by an environment of appreciative, trusting collaboration, and have a strong creative drive. In return, we promise to give you the freedom to develop your potential with individual development opportunities and will provide you with the necessary competencies to increase your personal responsibility so that you can face the future together with RECARO.
Melanie Hähnel looks forward to receiving your application, which should be submitted using our online career portal. Your personal information will be kept confidential. Particular consideration will be given to equally qualified applicants (m/f/d) with severe disabilites.
RECARO Aircraft Seating GmbH & Co. KG, Tel.: +49 791 503-5881