As an international brand company with German roots, we at RECARO pursue the vision of improving the performance of people in motion like no other. In keeping with our tradition, Safety, Quality, and Ingenious Design are the core of all that we do. This allows us to exceed the expectations of our customers every day and make performance something you can feel: Feel Performance.
In addition to RECARO Holding and RECARO eGaming, our corporate group also includes RECARO Aircraft Seating headquartered in Schwäbisch Hall. We develop, produce, and market innovative seats for economy and business class, which meet the highest standards when it comes to comfort, lightweight construction, and design. As an internationally renowned brand, we are one of the world’s three largest suppliers of aircraft seats with our premium products. To enhance our team, we are looking to fill the following position at our site in Schwäbisch Hall at the earliest possible date:
Program Manager (m/f/d)
Job code: 25570
- Technical management of interdisciplinary project teams
- First customer contact for all project issues
- Cooperation with international airlines, Boeing and Airbus
- Ensuring that project goals are achieved on schedule, within budget and in line with quality standards
- Preparation of project plans including the definition of milestones and responsibilities as well as the delegation and control of work packages
- Continuous monitoring of the project progress as well as timely initiation of solution measures in case of potential deviations from the plan
- Ensuring the flow of information within the international team, with airlines, aircraft manufacturers and regulatory authorities
- Regular internal and external project reporting
- Execution of "Lessons-Learned
- Completed technically oriented studies or comparable qualification
- Distinct understanding of business administration
- Several years of professional experience in project management
- Goal-oriented and independent approach
- Strong communication skills at all hierarchical levels as well as decision-making skills
- Organizational and coordination skills
- High degree of flexibility
- Very good written and spoken English
You will be a perfect fit for our team if you are enthusiastic about innovative products, enjoy setting ambitious goals, love taking on responsibility, are motivated by an environment of appreciative, trusting collaboration, and have a strong creative drive. In return, we promise to give you the freedom to develop your potential with individual development opportunities and will provide you with the necessary competencies to increase your personal responsibility so that you can face the future together with RECARO.
Marcus Pfisterer looks forward to receiving your application, which should be submitted using our online career portal. Your personal information will be kept confidential. Particular consideration will be given to equally qualified applicants (m/f/d) with severe disabilites.
RECARO Aircraft Seating GmbH & Co. KG, Tel.: +49 791 503-5370