As an international brand company with German roots, we at RECARO pursue the vision of improving the performance of people in motion like no other. In keeping with our tradition, Safety, Quality, and Ingenious Design are at the core of all that we do. This allows us to exceed the expectations of our customers every day and make performance something you can feel: Feel Performance.
In addition to RECARO Holding and RECARO Child Safety, our corporate group also includes RECARO Aircraft Seating headquartered in Schwäbisch Hall. We develop, produce, and market innovative seats for economy and business class, which meet the highest standards when it comes to comfort, lightweight construction, and design. As an internationally renowned brand, we are one of the world’s three largest suppliers of aircraft seats with our premium products. To enhance our team, we are looking to fill the following position at our site in Fort Worth at the earliest possible date:
Production Planner I
Entry level position to plan and revise manufacturing plans and schedules in support of material requirements, in order to meet customer requirements while efficiently utilizing the company’s resources.
- Develop production plans and work instructions using SAP.
- Review and release production orders.
- Create and maintain production documents related to production orders.
- Incorporate Design Change Proposals into production plans and orders.
- Maintain production master schedule.
- Investigate and resolve production related issues.
- Coordinate schedules and changes with various departments.
- Interact with customers and suppliers as required.
- Participate in special projects as required.
- Research and update validity packets to include MRB information and DCP information.
- Create and update control sheets according to (TR) Transfer Requirement Changes.
- Work MRB’s assigned by planning personnel according to notes.
- Run shortage reports daily and update as required.
- Attend daily AM production meetings as required.
- Update daily status reports based on meeting information.
- Familiarity with supply chain management and manufacturing processes and procedures.
- Read and interpret complex engineering drawings and specifications.
- Understand Engineering Bill-of-Material (BOM).
- Must remain in position a minimum of 18 months to attain MRB/CDP signoff authority.
- Must be able to work in teams and get positive results.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s degree (BS or BBA) with work related experience preferred.
- 1-5 years of work related experience with an Associate’s degree.
- A minimum of a H.S. Diploma or GED and 3 - 5years of work related experience is required
- 3 years of experience in field or the related area (Production / Industrial engineering).
- Familiarity of Lean Manufacturing concepts is a plus.
You will be a perfect fit for our team if you are enthusiastic about innovative products, enjoy setting ambitious goals, love taking on responsibility, are motivated by an environment of appreciative, trusting collaboration, and have a strong creative drive. In return, we promise to give you the freedom to develop your potential with individual development opportunities and will provide you with the necessary competencies to increase your personal responsibility so that you can face the future together with RECARO.
Our recruiting team looks forward to receiving your application. Your personal information will be kept confidential. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business needs.