As an international brand company with German roots, we at RECARO pursue the vision of improving the performance of people in motion like no other. In keeping with our tradition, Safety, Quality, and Ingenious Design are the core of all that we do. This allows us to exceed the expectations of our customers every day and make performance something you can feel: Feel Performance.
In addition to RECARO Holding and RECARO eGaming, our corporate group also includes RECARO Aircraft Seating headquartered in Schwäbisch Hall. We develop, produce, and market innovative seats for economy and business class, which meet the highest standards when it comes to comfort, lightweight construction, and design. As an internationally renowned brand, we are one of the world’s three largest suppliers of aircraft seats with our premium products. To enhance our team, we are looking to fill the following position at our site in Schwäbisch Hall at the earliest possible date:
PMO Assistant (m/f/d)
Job code: 22838
- Performance evaluation and preparation of regular reports according to RECARO standards
- Monitoring of project progress and determination of project management standards
- Participation in organizational projects for the further development of project management standards
- Organization and execution of international steering committee meetings
- Creation and maintenance of project management templates
- Preparation of multi-project reports according to RECARO standards
- Project Management Office Support
- Completed commercial or technical apprenticeship or comparable qualification
- Experience in project management and in project management office
- Good knowledge of project management methods, tools and processes and experience in supporting projects
- GPM Project Management Level D desirable
- Very good written and spoken knowledge of German and English
- Strong analytical skills, goal orientation and a systematic, structured and independent way of working
You will be a perfect fit for our team if you are enthusiastic about innovative products, enjoy setting ambitious goals, love taking on responsibility, are motivated by an environment of appreciative, trusting collaboration, and have a strong creative drive. In return, we promise to give you the freedom to develop your potential with individual development opportunities and will provide you with the necessary competencies to increase your personal responsibility so that you can face the future together with RECARO.
Melanie Hähnel looks forward to receiving your application, which should be submitted using our online career portal. Your personal information will be kept confidential. Particular consideration will be given to equally qualified applicants (m/f/d) with severe disabilites.
RECARO Aircraft Seating GmbH & Co. KG, Tel.: +49 791 503-5881