As an international brand company with German roots, we at RECARO pursue the vision of improving the performance of people in motion like no other. In keeping with our tradition, Safety, Quality, and Ingenious Design are the core of all that we do. This allows us to exceed the expectations of our customers every day and make performance something you can feel: Feel Performance.
In addition to RECARO Holding and RECARO eGaming, our corporate group also includes RECARO Aircraft Seating headquartered in Schwäbisch Hall. We develop, produce, and market innovative seats for economy and business class, which meet the highest standards when it comes to comfort, lightweight construction, and design. As an internationally renowned brand, we are one of the world’s three largest suppliers of aircraft seats with our premium products. To enhance our team, we are looking to fill the following position at our site in Schwäbisch Hall at the earliest possible date:
Platform System Manager (m/f/d)
Job code: 22472
- Further development, motivation and disciplinary leadership of a team
- Ensuring the worldwide economic success of a product platform over its entire life cycle, from the product idea to facelifts and discontinuation of series production.
- Ensure the coordination of all product-related measures of an existing product platform inside and outside the company as well as an effective flow of information between all parties involved.
- Customer satisfaction Quality, regulations, reliability, customer benefit and innovation, design, ergonomics, functionality, costs, weight, optimization of the product platform with regard to new developments,
- Preparation of requirement profiles and specifications for new products to be developed and management of development projects with budget and schedule responsibility
- Participation in the development of the product strategy and maintenance of the respective product platform
- Development and implementation of measures for product maintenance, product improvement, re-design and modifications
- Completed studies in aerospace engineering, mechanical engineering, industrial engineering or a comparable qualification
- Several years of management experience
- Several years of relevant professional experience in handling technical products
- Very good knowledge of product development
- Very good project management skills
- Strong conceptual skills, creativity and entrepreneurial thinking
- Communication strength and goal orientation
- Excellent organizational skills and structured way of working
- Very good oral and written expression in German and English
You will be a perfect fit for our team if you are enthusiastic about innovative products, enjoy setting ambitious goals, love taking on responsibility, are motivated by an environment of appreciative, trusting collaboration, and have a strong creative drive. In return, we promise to give you the freedom to develop your potential with individual development opportunities and will provide you with the necessary competencies to increase your personal responsibility so that you can face the future together with RECARO.
Carina Schöttle looks forward to receiving your application, which should be submitted using our online career portal. Your personal information will be kept confidential. Particular consideration will be given to equally qualified applicants (m/f/d) with severe disabilites.
RECARO Aircraft Seating GmbH & Co. KG, Tel.: +49 791 503 7658