As an international brand company with German roots, we at RECARO pursue the vision of improving the performance of people in motion like no other. In keeping with our tradition, Safety, Quality, and Ingenious Design are the core of all that we do. This allows us to exceed the expectations of our customers every day and make performance something you can feel: Feel Performance.
In addition to RECARO Holding and RECARO eGaming, our corporate group also includes RECARO Aircraft Seating headquartered in Schwäbisch Hall. We develop, produce, and market innovative seats for economy and business class, which meet the highest standards when it comes to comfort, lightweight construction, and design. As an internationally renowned brand, we are one of the world’s three largest suppliers of aircraft seats with our premium products. To enhance our team, we are looking to fill the following position at our site in Schwäbisch Hall at the earliest possible date:
Manager (m/f/d) HR Marketing, Part-Time
Job code: 22803
- Controlling of all marketing measures such as events and trade fairs, recruiting campaigns, cooperations and regional sponsoring activities
- Ensuring close collaboration and transparent exchange with internal marketing interface and compliance with CI/CD requirements
- Responsibility for regional personnel marketing planning across all target groups (specialists, academics, pupils, students and trainees)
- Controlling and managing the alumni network between RECARO and student high potentials
- Planning and control of the personnel marketing budget
- Measurement of the activities according to uniform standards and ensuring transparent reporting and continuous further development
- Completed business studies with focus on personnel/marketing or similar
- Several years of marketing experience, ideally in personnel marketing and employer branding
- Knowledge in the development of a comprehensive marketing plan, both for digital and for classical measures (incl. events and fairs)
- Knowledge in the implementation of the corporate design across all contact points
- Experience in the job market and in regional peculiarities of the region
- A keen sense of trends and developments, as well as the pleasure of testing new and innovative concepts and developing these further
You will be a perfect fit for our team if you are enthusiastic about innovative products, enjoy setting ambitious goals, love taking on responsibility, are motivated by an environment of appreciative, trusting collaboration, and have a strong creative drive. In return, we promise to give you the freedom to develop your potential with individual development opportunities and will provide you with the necessary competencies to increase your personal responsibility so that you can face the future together with RECARO.
Johannes Haußer looks forward to receiving your application, which should be submitted using our online career portal. Your personal information will be kept confidential. Particular consideration will be given to equally qualified applicants (m/f/d) with severe disabilites.
RECARO Aircraft Seating GmbH & Co. KG, Tel.: +49 791 503-5766