As an international brand company with German roots, we at RECARO pursue the vision of improving the performance of people in motion like no other. In keeping with our tradition, Safety, Quality, and Ingenious Design are the core of all that we do. This allows us to exceed the expectations of our customers every day and make performance something you can feel: Feel Performance.
In addition to RECARO Holding and RECARO eGaming, our corporate group also includes RECARO Aircraft Seating headquartered in Schwäbisch Hall. We develop, produce, and market innovative seats for economy and business class, which meet the highest standards when it comes to comfort, lightweight construction, and design. As an internationally renowned brand, we are one of the world’s three largest suppliers of aircraft seats with our premium products. To enhance our team, we are looking to fill the following position at our site in Schwäbisch Hall at the earliest possible date:
Manager Communication (m/f/d)
Job code: 22672
- Editorial support for internal and external communication media
- Preparation of product- and company-related press releases, articles and image presentations
- Interface to our PR agency within the framework of day-to-day business, coordination and release of editorial contributions
- Strategy development for communication in all relevant media and environments (social media, bloggers, etc.)
- Cooperating with product management and sales to develop and implement market launch concepts and marketing plans for the worldwide launch of new products
- Responsibility for the content of trade fair communication in preparation for trade fairs and training of coordinated communication documents
- Planning and organization of press events and press conferences as well as monitoring and analysis of reporting (print & digital)
- Coordination and tracking of the global customer satisfaction survey as well as their action control
- Presentations to stakeholders (Executive Board, customers, regions)
- Strategic planning and control of marketing projects with regard to content, costs and schedules
- Completed studies with a focus on marketing, communications or a comparable qualification
- Several years of experience in marketing for industrial goods, desirable experience with new media (social media trends, blogger scene) as well as editorial experience
- Very good verbal and written skills in German as well as English, other languages of advantage
- Good computer skills, in particular MS Office, Adobe Creative Suite
- Very good presentation skills and confident appearance, strong communication skills, especially with intercultural focus
- Analytical and conceptual working methods
- High assertiveness and independent work
You will be a perfect fit for our team if you are enthusiastic about innovative products, enjoy setting ambitious goals, love taking on responsibility, are motivated by an environment of appreciative, trusting collaboration, and have a strong creative drive. In return, we promise to give you the freedom to develop your potential with individual development opportunities and will provide you with the necessary competencies to increase your personal responsibility so that you can face the future together with RECARO.
Melanie Hähnel looks forward to receiving your application, which should be submitted using our online career portal. Your personal information will be kept confidential. Particular consideration will be given to equally qualified applicants (m/f/d) with severe disabilites.
RECARO Aircraft Seating GmbH & Co. KG, Tel.: +49 791 503-5881