As an international brand company with German roots, we at RECARO pursue the vision of improving the performance of people in motion like no other. In keeping with our tradition, Safety, Quality, and Ingenious Design are at the core of all that we do. This allows us to exceed the expectations of our customers every day and make performance something you can feel: Feel Performance.
In addition to RECARO Holding and RECARO Child Safety, our corporate group also includes RECARO Aircraft Seating headquartered in Schwäbisch Hall. We develop, produce, and market innovative seats for economy and business class, which meet the highest standards when it comes to comfort, lightweight construction, and design. As an internationally renowned brand, we are one of the world’s three largest suppliers of aircraft seats with our premium products. To enhance our team, we are looking to fill the following position at our site in Fort Worth at the earliest possible date:
Perform housekeeping and maintenance functions to maintain the facility.
- Light housekeeping duties, including groundskeeping, general plumbing issues.
- Promotes the use of safe work practices and good housekeeping including full adherence to Bloodborne Pathogens standards.
- Light maintenance duties including: Moving of office furniture/storage; Lighting; Groundskeeping activities; air conditioning/heating systems maintenance; ensuring the parking lots are clean and safe for employees
- Maintain door keys system
- Coordinate with the Company plant services
- Assist with the Company Lock out/Tag out program
- Maintain transportation equipment schedules
- Maintain full compliance with Federal and State Environmental regulations and Agencies within Company guidelines.
- Other Preventative Maintenance duties including, but not limited to: fire systems, facilities inspection and overhead doors
- High school degree or equivalent
- At least 1 year experience in some type of maintenance support at manufacturing environment
- Ability to remain flexible in a dynamic business environment.
- Ability to read/comprehend schematics and technical information.
- Work effectively as a team member.
- Prioritize and complete multiple tasks and responsibilities
You will be a perfect fit for our team if you are enthusiastic about innovative products, enjoy setting ambitious goals, love taking on responsibility, are motivated by an environment of appreciative, trusting collaboration, and have a strong creative drive. In return, we promise to give you the freedom to develop your potential with individual development opportunities and will provide you with the necessary competencies to increase your personal responsibility so that you can face the future together with RECARO.
Our recruiting team looks forward to receiving your application. Your personal information will be kept confidential. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business needs.