Job ID: 2021-1543
Supervises the operation and performance of the receiving and stockroom areas. Maintain high levels of employee efficiency, inventory accuracy, safety and training.
- Supervise the receiving and stockroom areas to ensure that product is available to support the daily needs of the manufacturing areas. Maintains an optimum flow of material from receiving to the production lines.
- Ensures established operational procedures are being followed for activities such as verification of incoming and outgoing shipments and handling and disposition of materials.
- Inspects physical condition of warehouse area and equipment.
- Coordinates with management for facilities repairs and for replacement of equipment.
- Ensuring company objectives are met, while meeting delivery deadlines, by being flexible and working in the most efficient way with the given resources
- Provides leadership in the implementation and continuous improvement of logistics solutions in all logistic phases.
- Supports various team meetings such as the Shortage meetings, Program Management meetings and daily production meetings to ascertain critical issues and update material status to applicable support personnel. Develops and maintains open communication and working relations with other departments to meet company goals.
- Learn and track assigned KPIs to ensure the optimal performance of assigned Logistics areas
- Maintain 5S standards in all Receiving, and Storeroom locations. Assist Kaizen blitzes and lead improvement projects in the logistics areas. Creates an atmosphere for development of new concepts, ideas and methods to support continuous improvement in the department.
- Coordinate with Purchasing/Accounting the resolution of items in grief
- Reconciles invoice discrepancies within Accounting
- Develop and support subordinates in the Receiving and Stockroom lead roles
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelors degree in Supply Chain Management, Business Admin, Logistics or in related field preferred or 4+ years of experience in a Logistics/Warehouse environment
- Experience with UPS, Fed-EX and other transportation, carrier vendors
- Familiarity with SAP, JIT, Receiving, Stockroom and Inventory Control principles.
- Ability to manage multiple teams and get positive results.
- Ability to independently plan and prioritize tasks
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Ability to define problems, collects data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to organize teams to effectively accomplish organizational goals
- Must have good interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule
You will be a perfect fit for our team if you are enthusiastic about innovative products, enjoy setting ambitious goals, love taking on responsibility, are motivated by an environment of appreciative, trusting collaboration, and have a strong creative drive. In return, we promise to give you the freedom to develop your potential with individual development opportunities and will provide you with the necessary competencies to increase your personal responsibility so that you can face the future together with RECARO.
Our recruiting team looks forward to receiving your application. Your personal information will be kept confidential. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business needs.