As an international brand company with German roots, we at RECARO pursue the vision of improving the performance of people in motion like no other. In keeping with our tradition, Safety, Quality, and Ingenious Design are the core of all that we do. This allows us to exceed the expectations of our customers every day and make performance something you can feel: Feel Performance.
In addition to RECARO Holding and RECARO eGaming, our corporate group also includes RECARO Aircraft Seating headquartered in Schwäbisch Hall. We develop, produce, and market innovative seats for economy and business class, which meet the highest standards when it comes to comfort, lightweight construction, and design. As an internationally renowned brand, we are one of the world’s three largest suppliers of aircraft seats with our premium products. To enhance our team, we are looking to fill the following position at our site in Schwäbisch Hall at the earliest possible date:
Junior Quality Management Engineer (m/f/d)
Job code: 22240
- Independent preparation of internal audits and support in carrying them out up to and including the preparation of reports
- Tracking and supporting the sustainable closure of identified procedural weaknesses and suggestions for improvement
- Expert support of auditing by authorities, customers and certification companies
- Maintenance of the software for auditing with regard to a requirements-based questionnaire (e.g. official, customer-side and normative requirements)
- Support for quality-relevant projects
- Global contact for quality management topics
- Completed business administration or technical studies
- Ideally a training as an internal auditor (e.g. DGQ)
- Knowledge of quality and environmental regulations as well as quality management standards (DIN EN 9100/ DIN EN ISO 14001) are an advantage.
- User knowledge in SharePoint is desirable
- Safe handling of MS-Office
- Very good command of spoken and written English
- Analytical thinking and high comprehension skills
- Flexibility and intercultural competence
You will be a perfect fit for our team if you are enthusiastic about innovative products, enjoy setting ambitious goals, love taking on responsibility, are motivated by an environment of appreciative, trusting collaboration, and have a strong creative drive. In return, we promise to give you the freedom to develop your potential with individual development opportunities and will provide you with the necessary competencies to increase your personal responsibility so that you can face the future together with RECARO.
Dominik Lang looks forward to receiving your application, which should be submitted using our online career portal. Your personal information will be kept confidential. Particular consideration will be given to equally qualified applicants (m/f/d) with severe disabilites.
RECARO Aircraft Seating GmbH & Co. KG, Tel.: +49 791 503-7652