As an international brand company with German roots, we at RECARO pursue the vision of improving the performance of people in motion like no other. In keeping with our tradition, Safety, Quality, and Ingenious Design are at the core of all that we do. This allows us to exceed the expectations of our customers every day and make performance something you can feel: Feel Performance.
In addition to RECARO Holding and RECARO Child Safety, our corporate group also includes RECARO Aircraft Seating headquartered in Schwäbisch Hall. We develop, produce, and market innovative seats for economy and business class, which meet the highest standards when it comes to comfort, lightweight construction, and design. As an internationally renowned brand, we are one of the world’s three largest suppliers of aircraft seats with our premium products. To enhance our team, we are looking to fill the following position at our site in Fort Worth at the earliest possible date:
Inventory Coordinator (2nd Shift)
Job ID: 2018-1358
Perform cycle counts, adjusts inventory, processes inventory transactions, reconciles COGI and production order errors, determines accuracy levels and the root cause of discrepancies.
- Conduct daily cycle counts in accordance with the predetermined schedule.
- Interacts cross functionally and keeps all departments informed of important developments and potential problems which may impact the production schedule.
- Ensure that inventory errors are resolved in a timely fashion.
- Assists with the implementation of cycle counting using the hand held guns.
- Processes RTS from Production area in accordance with documented procedures
- Process part request forms.
- Track KPIs for Inventory related functions, Inventory accuracy, cancelled TOs, Adjustments
- Reports problems or difficulties to the Logistics analyst, Logistics Lead, and Logistics Supervisor
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
High School Diploma or GED equivalent required
- 1 year experience in a warehouse/inventory environment
- KPIs—Tracking, Plotting and resolving discrepancies
- Must have knowledge of receiving, stock room and inventory control principles.
- Must be able to use material handling equipment
- Ability to independently plan and prioritize tasks
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Influence others through data sharing (KPIs, etc.,)
- Must be detail-oriented
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule
You will be a perfect fit for our team if you are enthusiastic about innovative products, enjoy setting ambitious goals, love taking on responsibility, are motivated by an environment of appreciative, trusting collaboration, and have a strong creative drive. In return, we promise to give you the freedom to develop your potential with individual development opportunities and will provide you with the necessary competencies to increase your personal responsibility so that you can face the future together with RECARO.
Our recruiting team looks forward to receiving your application, which should be submitted by email. Your personal information will be kept confidential. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business needs.