As an international brand company with German roots, we at RECARO pursue the vision of improving the performance of people in motion like no other. In keeping with our tradition, Safety, Quality, and Ingenious Design are at the core of all that we do. This allows us to exceed the expectations of our customers every day and make performance something you can feel: Feel Performance.
In addition to RECARO Holding and RECARO Child Safety, our corporate group also includes RECARO Aircraft Seating headquartered in Schwäbisch Hall. We develop, produce, and market innovative seats for economy and business class, which meet the highest standards when it comes to comfort, lightweight construction, and design. As an internationally renowned brand, we are one of the world’s three largest suppliers of aircraft seats with our premium products. To enhance our team, we are looking to fill the following position at our site in Fort Worth at the earliest possible date:
Human Resources Lead
The Human Resources Lead performs Human Resources related duties at the professional level and may carry out responsibilities in some or all of the following functional areas: employee and foreign relations, immigration services, talent acquisition, training, employment, labor relations, affirmative action, learning & development and employment equity programs. The Human Resources Lead supervises a team of HR professionals.
- Partner with leaders throughout the business to evaluate job positions, compensation and recommends equitable salary practices to hiring managers; coordinates employment offers between applicant and hiring manager Develops and seeks to consistently improve international transfer processes within the RECARO Group
- Supervise a team of HR professionals in the relative functional areas and or business partner function. In coordination with the HR Manager, participates in the hiring, evaluation, performance management and professional development of HR team members.
- Coordination and scheduling of all open enrollment processes benefit programs. Part of strategic team to evaluate benefit offerings.
- Review and recommendation of systems, professional partners, and other contract services to facilitate successful Human Resources facilitation or programs.
- Compensation management activities through continuous maintenance of financial models and corporate compensation philosophies; participates in salary surveys and conducts on-going reviews to analyze compensation programs for internal equity and market place competitiveness.
- Performance Review processes to include merit and market increase adjustments at year-end. May include related activities such as budget worksheet administration, data collection and coaching and training support to managers and supervisors on such initiatives.
- Provides various training to employees and management (i.e. Leadership, IDP, 3P).
- Provides value-added consultation to managers and supervisors on employee and labor relations issues. Gives guidance to management for counseling and corrective actions that support business needs while promoting a fair and positive work environment and best practices of a performance driven business culture.
- Respond to employee relation issues relating to concerning salary / benefits, career development, policies and procedures, etc. Serves as first point of escalation on employee relation complaints and investigations.
- Continually review and make suggestions to the Human Resource Manager on improvement for the programs, policies, practices and processes associated with Human Resources issues of the organization.
- Leads initiatives to support workplace satisfaction (i.e. Feedback Sessions, Skip Level, etc.).
- Implementation and rollout of company succession plans for the organization.
- Development of HR policies and guidelines, and partner with employees and management in communicating and implementing guidelines compliance.
- Full administration and understanding of benefits, including but not limited to FMLA, MFLA, USERRA, Medical, Dental, Vision, Supplemental Life, STD, LTD, COBRA, AFLAC, 401k.
- Consultant to Employees upon requests for Leaves of Absence.
- Assists with the evaluation and advises on the impact of long range planning of new programs/strategies and regulatory action as those items impact the attraction, motivation, development and retention of the people resources of the organization.
- Assists with the coordination with the management team to develop progressive and proactive programs to provide motivation, incentives and rewards for effective performance and to provide programs which re-enforce the goals for the employee, their department and the organization.
- Act as a first point of liaison with Insperity to continually assess the competitiveness of all programs and practices against the relevant comparable companies, industries and markets
- Screens and interviews applicants for position and organizational fit and applicable background and skills for all positions and send communication to applicants.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) in Human Resources or a related field; 9+ years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience is required. Advanced degree and/or Industry certifications is a plus (SHRM, HRCI, etc…)
Intermediate Skill with Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel (including strong use of MS Excel analytical functions) and E-mail.
Certificates and Licenses:
SCP, PHR or similar certification(s) highly preferred.
You will be a perfect fit for our team if you are enthusiastic about innovative products, enjoy setting ambitious goals, love taking on responsibility, are motivated by an environment of appreciative, trusting collaboration, and have a strong creative drive. In return, we promise to give you the freedom to develop your potential with individual development opportunities and will provide you with the necessary competencies to increase your personal responsibility so that you can face the future together with RECARO.
Our recruiting team looks forward to receiving your application. Your personal information will be kept confidential. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business needs.