As an international brand company with German roots, we at RECARO pursue the vision of improving the performance of people in motion like no other. In keeping with our tradition, Safety, Quality, and Ingenious Design are at the core of all that we do. This allows us to exceed the expectations of our customers every day and make performance something you can feel: Feel Performance.
In addition to RECARO Holding and RECARO Child Safety, our corporate group also includes RECARO Aircraft Seating headquartered in Schwäbisch Hall. We develop, produce, and market innovative seats for economy and business class, which meet the highest standards when it comes to comfort, lightweight construction, and design. As an internationally renowned brand, we are one of the world’s three largest suppliers of aircraft seats with our premium products. To enhance our team, we are looking to fill the following position at our site in Fort Worth at the earliest possible date:
Human Resources Generalist
Job ID: 2021-1545
The Human Resources Generalist performs Human Resources related duties at the intermediate level and will carry out responsibilities in the following functional areas: Learning & Development, HRIS, compensation, policy and process management, reporting, compliance, and employee engagement.
- Administration and maintenance of the Learning Management System (LMS), including all active Learning & Development (L&D) platforms
- Coordination and implementation of global L&D initiatives in cooperation with all RECARO Aircraft Seating sites; including the creation and facilitation of training
- Responsible for global and domestic HR metrics reporting
- Researches and analyzes compensation practices to assist in the development and modification of compensation plans
- Assists in the development and implementation of personnel policies; maintains the employee handbook, departmental SOPs, HR calendar, and company organizational charts
- Follows federal document retention guidelines to include periodic internal audits designed to ensure compliance of all HR department filing and document retentions systems
- Manages onboarding and exit interview responsibilities
- Maintains site and departmental compliance with federal, state, and local employment and benefits laws and regulations
- Assists with the coordination of company-wide performance initiatives
- Performs other duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) in Human Resources or a related field is preferred and 5+ years related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience. SHRM-CP or PHR certification highly preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications. Experience with SAP/HCM is preferred.
You will be a perfect fit for our team if you are enthusiastic about innovative products, enjoy setting ambitious goals, love taking on responsibility, are motivated by an environment of appreciative, trusting collaboration, and have a strong creative drive. In return, we promise to give you the freedom to develop your potential with individual development opportunities and will provide you with the necessary competencies to increase your personal responsibility so that you can face the future together with RECARO.
Our recruiting team looks forward to receiving your application. Your personal information will be kept confidential. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business needs.