As an international brand company with German roots, we at RECARO pursue the vision of improving the performance of people in motion like no other. In keeping with our tradition, Safety, Quality, and Ingenious Design are at the core of all that we do. This allows us to exceed the expectations of our customers every day and make performance something you can feel: Feel Performance.
In addition to RECARO Holding and RECARO Child Safety, our corporate group also includes RECARO Aircraft Seating headquartered in Schwäbisch Hall. We develop, produce, and market innovative seats for economy and business class, which meet the highest standards when it comes to comfort, lightweight construction, and design. As an internationally renowned brand, we are one of the world’s three largest suppliers of aircraft seats with our premium products. To enhance our team, we are looking to fill the following position at our site in Fort Worth at the earliest possible date:
Manages all activities related to building and equipment maintenance, outside grounds upkeep, and ensures Recaro facility meets operating needs. Prepares and implements long term facility expansion to support business growth.
- Oversees the coordination of building space allocation and layout, communication services, and facility expansion
- Identifies current and future maintenance requirements
- Plans budget and schedules facility modifications, including cost estimates
- Provide direct oversight to all vendors and contractors providing building services to Recaro to ensure building meets all production requirements and building codes
- Lead vendor/contractor for building security surveillance to ensure surveillance equipment operates effectively
- Leads vendor/contractor for fire protection equipment to fire protection systems are regularly tested and meet fire protection code and requirements
- Leads all maintenance and service vendors/contractors for cleaning, plumbing, electrical & Heating, Ventilation & Air Conditioning
- Create and execute preventative maintenance plans for all building equipment, company vehicles, and other equipment
- Ensure company vehicles and equipment are maintained and operate to standards and requirements.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant internal and legal regulations (especially industry specific)
- Lead facility staff for all inside maintenance work;
- Take an active role in partnering with Safety Program Manager on safety and environmental topics (including managing outside vendor safety concerns, waste disposal, etc.)
- Responsible for managing and meeting the budget for the Facilities department
- Responsible for all personnel issues and performance evaluations of direct reports, including performance management, identifying training needs, capacity building and succession planning.
- Develop and implement innovative programs, processes, and procedures that reduce short and long term operating costs and increase productivity by working closely with the Facility Management team.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field with 5 years of experience; or 10 years of related experience.
- Project Management (PMP) preferred
- Lean/Six Sigma Experience preferred
You will be a perfect fit for our team if you are enthusiastic about innovative products, enjoy setting ambitious goals, love taking on responsibility, are motivated by an environment of appreciative, trusting collaboration, and have a strong creative drive. In return, we promise to give you the freedom to develop your potential with individual development opportunities and will provide you with the necessary competencies to increase your personal responsibility so that you can face the future together with RECARO.
Our recruiting team looks forward to receiving your application. Your personal information will be kept confidential. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business needs.