As an international brand company with German roots, we at RECARO pursue the vision of improving the performance of people in motion like no other. In keeping with our tradition, Safety, Quality, and Ingenious Design are the core of all that we do. This allows us to exceed the expectations of our customers every day and make performance something you can feel: Feel Performance.
In addition to RECARO Holding and RECARO eGaming, our corporate group also includes RECARO Aircraft Seating headquartered in Schwäbisch Hall. We develop, produce, and market innovative seats for economy and business class, which meet the highest standards when it comes to comfort, lightweight construction, and design. As an internationally renowned brand, we are one of the world’s three largest suppliers of aircraft seats with our premium products. To enhance our team, we are looking to fill the following position at our site in Schwäbisch Hall at the earliest possible date:
Employee Production Control (m/f/d)
Fixed term due to parental leave replacement, but no longer than 2 years
Job code: 22762
- Evaluation of planned changes to the product to be manufactured as well as to parts and components
- Production order processing in the area of engineering change management in production control and the conversion to SAP
- Maintaining and adjusting master data as part of engineering change management
- Support for project work within the work task
- Creation and reporting of key figures
- Support for special programs for development parts
- Completed commercial apprenticeship, with an additional technical qualification as master craftsman / technician
- Professional experience in the field of production control of small series and knowledge in disposition
- Very good SAP R/3 knowledge (module PP required, module MM desirable)
- Good knowledge of English is required
- Good knowledge of MS-Office and CDB
- Willingness to take responsibility, readiness to perform/learn and flexibility
- Analytical thinking, problem-solving skills and a confident appearance
You will be a perfect fit for our team if you are enthusiastic about innovative products, enjoy setting ambitious goals, love taking on responsibility, are motivated by an environment of appreciative, trusting collaboration, and have a strong creative drive. In return, we promise to give you the freedom to develop your potential with individual development opportunities and will provide you with the necessary competencies to increase your personal responsibility so that you can face the future together with RECARO.
Charlene Thaler looks forward to receiving your application, which should be submitted using our online career portal. Your personal information will be kept confidential. Particular consideration will be given to equally qualified applicants (m/f/d) with severe disabilites.
RECARO Aircraft Seating GmbH & Co. KG, Tel.: +49 791 503-5765