As an international brand company with German roots, we at RECARO pursue the vision of improving the performance of people in motion like no other. In keeping with our tradition, Safety, Quality, and Ingenious Design are the core of all that we do. This allows us to exceed the expectations of our customers every day and make performance something you can feel: Feel Performance.
In addition to RECARO Holding and RECARO eGaming, our corporate group also includes RECARO Aircraft Seating headquartered in Schwäbisch Hall. We develop, produce, and market innovative seats for economy and business class, which meet the highest standards when it comes to comfort, lightweight construction, and design. As an internationally renowned brand, we are one of the world’s three largest suppliers of aircraft seats with our premium products. To enhance our team, we are looking to fill the following position at our site in Schwäbisch Hall at the earliest possible date:
Employee IT Service Desk (m/f/d)
Job code: 22288
- First Level Support incl. ticket processing, e.g. for operating systems, software installation, hardware, office applications, iOS devices, etc.
- Planning, installation, setup and support of local IT end devices
- Planning and execution of hardware lease exchange
- Documentation of troubleshooting or malfunctions
- Cooperation and control of external service providers
- Completed vocational apprenticeship as IT specialist or comparable qualification
- First professional experience in a comparable position
- Very good knowledge of operating systems, MS Office products
- Good knowledge of handling a ticket system
- Willingness to work shifts and participate in on-call duties
- ITIL certification is desirable
- Structured, independent and careful way of working
- Service concept and professionalism
- Good knowledge of spoken and written English and German is indispensable.
- Willingness to travel (national)
You will be a perfect fit for our team if you are enthusiastic about innovative products, enjoy setting ambitious goals, love taking on responsibility, are motivated by an environment of appreciative, trusting collaboration, and have a strong creative drive. In return, we promise to give you the freedom to develop your potential with individual development opportunities and will provide you with the necessary competencies to increase your personal responsibility so that you can face the future together with RECARO.
Marcus Pfisterer looks forward to receiving your application, which should be submitted using our online career portal. Your personal information will be kept confidential. Particular consideration will be given to equally qualified applicants (m/f/d) with severe disabilites.
RECARO Aircraft Seating GmbH & Co. KG, Tel.: +49 791 503-5370