As an international brand company with German roots, we at RECARO pursue the vision of improving the performance of people in motion like no other. In keeping with our tradition, Safety, Quality, and Ingenious Design are the core of all that we do. This allows us to exceed the expectations of our customers every day and make performance something you can feel: Feel Performance.
In addition to RECARO Holding and RECARO eGaming, our corporate group also includes RECARO Aircraft Seating headquartered in Schwäbisch Hall. We develop, produce, and market innovative seats for economy and business class, which meet the highest standards when it comes to comfort, lightweight construction, and design. As an internationally renowned brand, we are one of the world’s three largest suppliers of aircraft seats with our premium products. To enhance our team, we are looking to fill the following position at our site in Schwäbisch Hall at the earliest possible date:
Electronic Hardware Development Engineer (m/f/d)
Job code: 24829
- Develop innovative electronic solutions in the environment of aircraft seats
- Create, analyze and implement technical requirements
- Design, develop and test of EMC-compliant power and communication electronics for use in aviation applications
- Planning of aviation certification tests and support of tests, such as EMC
- Use of various development methodologies, such as V-model or agile methods
- Responsible for the creation of circuit diagrams and PCB layouts
- Prepare documentation according to aviation standards
- Cooperates in international teams
- Master's Degree in electrical engineering, mechatronics, or a comparable qualification
- Several years of professional experience preferred
- High technical affinity and enthusiasm for premium products
- Knowledge of analog and digital circuit technology
- Knowledge of circuit and layout development with electronic CAD, ideally Altium Designer
- Knowledge of EMC qualification tests desirable
- Knowledge in the use of laboratory measurement technology preferred
- Independent and structured way of working
- Good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
You will be a perfect fit for our team if you are enthusiastic about innovative products, enjoy setting ambitious goals, love taking on responsibility, are motivated by an environment of appreciative, trusting collaboration, and have a strong creative drive. In return, we promise to give you the freedom to develop your potential with individual development opportunities and will provide you with the necessary competencies to increase your personal responsibility so that you can face the future together with RECARO.
Melanie Alius looks forward to receiving your application, which should be submitted using our online career portal. Your personal information will be kept confidential. Particular consideration will be given to equally qualified applicants (m/f/d) with severe disabilites.
RECARO Aircraft Seating GmbH & Co. KG, Tel.: +49 791 503-5881