As an international brand company with German roots, we at RECARO pursue the vision of improving the performance of people in motion like no other. In keeping with our tradition, Safety, Quality, and Ingenious Design are the core of all that we do. This allows us to exceed the expectations of our customers every day and make performance something you can feel: Feel Performance.
In addition to RECARO Holding and RECARO eGaming, our corporate group also includes RECARO Aircraft Seating headquartered in Schwäbisch Hall. We develop, produce, and market innovative seats for economy and business class, which meet the highest standards when it comes to comfort, lightweight construction, and design. As an internationally renowned brand, we are one of the world’s three largest suppliers of aircraft seats with our premium products. To enhance our team, we are looking to fill the following position at our site in Schwäbisch Hall at the earliest possible date:
Electrical Systems Engineer (m/f/d)
Job code: 22841
- Responsible for the integration of electrical and electronic components (e.g. in-flight entertainment) into the seat structure
- Liaise between internal development teams, customers and in-flight entertainment system suppliers
- Cooperate with international airlines and suppliers, participate in project meetings and prepare documents and design documentation
- Create CATIA 3D models as a basis for the development of seat components
- Prepare and manage electrical system drawings, specifications and parts lists
- Support production during the integration of electrical components
- Execute special designs and processing of product improvements
- Master's or Bachelor's degree in the field of Mechatronics, Mechanical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering or a comparable qualification and a strong interest in electrical components
- First practical experience in the field of cable routing (e.g. wiring in the automotive sector) or mechatronics and in the preparation of drawings
- Pronounced understanding of electrical systems
- Good knowledge of CATIA V5
- Experience in dealing with FMEA and reliability investigation
- Very good communication skills and enjoyment in working with international airlines and suppliers
- Analytical thinking, persuasiveness, organisational talent and a structured working method
- Good command of German and English, both written and spoken
You will be a perfect fit for our team if you are enthusiastic about innovative products, enjoy setting ambitious goals, love taking on responsibility, are motivated by an environment of appreciative, trusting collaboration, and have a strong creative drive. In return, we promise to give you the freedom to develop your potential with individual development opportunities and will provide you with the necessary competencies to increase your personal responsibility so that you can face the future together with RECARO.
Carina Schöttle looks forward to receiving your application, which should be submitted using our online career portal. Your personal information will be kept confidential. Particular consideration will be given to equally qualified applicants (m/f/d) with severe disabilites.
RECARO Aircraft Seating GmbH & Co. KG, Tel.: +49 791 503 7658