As an international brand company with German roots, we at RECARO pursue the vision of improving the performance of people in motion like no other. In keeping with our tradition, Safety, Quality, and Ingenious Design are the core of all that we do. This allows us to exceed the expectations of our customers every day and make performance something you can feel: Feel Performance.
In addition to RECARO Holding and RECARO Gaming, our corporate group also includes RECARO Aircraft Seating headquartered in Schwäbisch Hall. We develop, produce, and market innovative seats for economy and business class, which meet the highest standards when it comes to comfort, lightweight construction, and design. As an internationally renowned brand, we are one of the world’s three largest suppliers of aircraft seats with our premium products. To enhance our team, we are looking to fill the following position at our site in Schwäbisch Hall, Germany at the earliest possible date:
Electrical Design Engineer (m/f/d)
Job code: 25269
- Development of innovative software solutions in the environment of passenger seats
- Creation, analysis and implementation of technical requirements
- Design, development and testing of embedded software
- Use of different development methodologies, e.g. V-model or agile methods
- Customization development and integration of the software into the aircraft infrastructure
- Creation of documentation according to aviation standards
- Cooperation in international teams
- Completed studies in electrical engineering, mechatronics, computer science or a comparable qualification
- High technical affinity and enthusiasm for premium products
- Experience in hardware-related programming in C/C++
- Knowledge of bus systems such as CAN bus, RS485 or Ethernet is an advantage
- Knowledge of other programming languages such as C#, Java, Python desirable
- Knowledge in debugging tools desirable
- Independent and structured way of working
- Good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
You will be a perfect fit for our team if you are enthusiastic about innovative products, enjoy setting ambitious goals, love taking on responsibility, are motivated by an environment of appreciative, trusting collaboration, and have a strong creative drive. As part of RECARO, you can look forward to many benefits. You can expect, for example, life-oriented & flexible working hours, the possibility to work remotely, an employee canteen, free gym, sabbaticals, various training options in the RECARO Academy, career models and much more.
Sabrina Knapp looks forward to receiving your application, which should be submitted using our online career portal. Your personal information will be kept confidential. Particular consideration will be given to equally qualified applicants (m/f/d) with severe disabilites.
RECARO Aircraft Seating GmbH & Co. KG, Tel.: +49 791 503-5600