As an international brand company with German roots, we at RECARO pursue the vision of improving the performance of people in motion like no other. In keeping with our tradition, Safety, Quality, and Ingenious Design are the core of all that we do. This allows us to exceed the expectations of our customers every day and make performance something you can feel: Feel Performance.
In addition to RECARO Holding and RECARO eGaming, our corporate group also includes RECARO Aircraft Seating headquartered in Schwäbisch Hall. We develop, produce, and market innovative seats for economy and business class, which meet the highest standards when it comes to comfort, lightweight construction, and design. As an internationally renowned brand, we are one of the world’s three largest suppliers of aircraft seats with our premium products. To enhance our team, we are looking to fill the following position at our site in Schwäbisch Hall at the earliest possible date:
Electrical Design Engineer (m/f/d)
Job code: 21831
- Technical project responsibility for the integration of electrical / electronic components into the aircraft
- Responsible for the implementation of projects, including participation in national and international meetings
- Independent implementation and support of internal and external development projects
- Investigation and analysis of electronic components
- Documentation according to aviation standards (hardware, software, component qualification)
- Creation and maintenance of project specifications
- Preparation of qualification documents and result protocols according to Airbus / Boeing Standard
- Carrying out EMC and environmental tests
- Completed studies in electrical engineering, mechatronics or a comparable qualification
- Experience in dealing with laboratory measurement technology desirable
- Knowledge of CAN bus, RS232 and RS485 advantageous
- Ideally knowledge of one or more programming languages (C/C++/C#, Python)
- Knowledge of systematic troubleshooting desirable
- Analytical thinking
- Independent and structured way of working
- Organizational assets
- Good German and English spoken and written skills
You will be a perfect fit for our team if you are enthusiastic about innovative products, enjoy setting ambitious goals, love taking on responsibility, are motivated by an environment of appreciative, trusting collaboration, and have a strong creative drive. In return, we promise to give you the freedom to develop your potential with individual development opportunities and will provide you with the necessary competencies to increase your personal responsibility so that you can face the future together with RECARO.
Carina Mayer looks forward to receiving your application, which should be submitted using our online career portal. Your personal information will be kept confidential. Particular consideration will be given to equally qualified applicants (m/f/d) with severe disabilites.
RECARO Aircraft Seating GmbH & Co. KG, Tel.: +49 791 503-7854