As an international brand company with German roots, we at RECARO pursue the vision of improving the performance of people in motion like no other. In keeping with our tradition, Safety, Quality, and Ingenious Design are the core of all that we do. This allows us to exceed the expectations of our customers every day and make performance something you can feel: Feel Performance.
In addition to RECARO Holding and RECARO eGaming, our corporate group also includes RECARO Aircraft Seating headquartered in Schwäbisch Hall. We develop, produce, and market innovative seats for economy and business class, which meet the highest standards when it comes to comfort, lightweight construction, and design. As an internationally renowned brand, we are one of the world’s three largest suppliers of aircraft seats with our premium products. To enhance our team, we are looking to fill the following position based in Doha at the earliest possible date:
Customer Service Manager (m/f/d) based in Doha
Job code: 25490
- On-site representative in Doha for several airlines and entry-into-service support
- Consulting in all technical service matters for full support of our customers
- Responsible for AOG services
- Support of the customer service sales process through technical clarification and potential improvements (MCP & Modifications) to the customer
- Responsible for the coordination of all customer service customer meetings including management level meetings, operation and scheduling meetings and coordination with MROs services
- Warranty analysis and support as well as immediate actions and coordination with the MTS/CA team
- Responsible for weekly reporting
- A completed technical university degree (e.g. industrial engineering, mechanical engineering) or a comparable qualification (e.g. technician training and relevant work experience)
- High commercial understanding and experience in customer care and after sales
- Intercultural competence in working with international customers
- Practical experience in project management
- Strong analytical skills and a systematic way of working
- Strong communication skills and customer-oriented thinking and acting
- International travel willingness
- Skills in the area of certification, documentation and process in the aviation industry are of advantage
You will be a perfect fit for our team if you are enthusiastic about innovative products, enjoy setting ambitious goals, love taking on responsibility, are motivated by an environment of appreciative, trusting collaboration, and have a strong creative drive. In return, we promise to give you the freedom to develop your potential with individual development opportunities and will provide you with the necessary competencies to increase your personal responsibility so that you can face the future together with RECARO.
Marcus Pfisterer looks forward to receiving your application, which should be submitted using our online career portal. Your personal information will be kept confidential. Particular consideration will be given to equally qualified applicants (m/f/d) with severe disabilites.
RECARO Aircraft Seating GmbH & Co. KG, Tel.: +49 791 503-5370