As an international brand company with German roots, we at RECARO pursue the vision of improving the performance of people in motion like no other. In keeping with our tradition, Safety, Quality, and Ingenious Design are at the core of all that we do. This allows us to exceed the expectations of our customers every day and make performance something you can feel: Feel Performance.
In addition to RECARO Holding and RECARO Child Safety, our corporate group also includes RECARO Aircraft Seating headquartered in Schwäbisch Hall. We develop, produce, and market innovative seats for economy and business class, which meet the highest standards when it comes to comfort, lightweight construction, and design. As an internationally renowned brand, we are one of the world’s three largest suppliers of aircraft seats with our premium products. To enhance our team, we are looking to fill the following position at our site in Fort Worth at the earliest possible date:
Change and Data Management Analyst
Job ID: 2019-1497
The basic function for this position is to assist with maintaining production seat placards in SAP, the coordination of new commission creation, Bill of Material release, meta-data accuracy, and design change process.
- Fundamental understanding of creating new production commission for manufacturing and testing. Additional duties include maintain commission logs for scheduling and resource planning.
- Fundamental understanding of administrating Bill of Materials (BoM) including creating, structure, and maintaining per company standards.
- Fundamental understanding of administrating the design change process (DCP) including creating, structure, and maintaining per company standards.
- Fundamental understanding of administrating the technical drawing, creation, release, and revision per company standards. Additional duties include processing design change notices (DCN) and maintaining logs.
- Fundamental understanding of Boeing's NOC & Airbus EDES requirements during the Design change process (DCP).
- Fundamental understanding of SAP and maintaining production seat placards. Coordinate with engineering, certification, production & quality to resolve discrepancies and support production schedules.
- Any other duties as directed by management that are deemed necessary in facilitating configuration management for RECARO.
Minimum 2 year Associates degree in a technical or related field.
0 to 2 years of equivalent work experience.
Fundamental understanding of Engineering Data, Engineering Documentation, including revision and configuration management.
Fundamental understanding of Product Life Cycle Management including requirements, standards, and process.
Familiarity with FAA, EASA Airbus and Boeing regulations, requirements specific to aircraft seating.
Familiarity with Aerospace Manufacturing techniques.
Familiarity with RECARO technical Standards, Process, Procedures, and Work Instructions is preferred.
Excellent oral and written communication skills required.
Must be able to perform as a member of the engineering team, in a fast- environment.
You will be a perfect fit for our team if you are enthusiastic about innovative products, enjoy setting ambitious goals, love taking on responsibility, are motivated by an environment of appreciative, trusting collaboration, and have a strong creative drive. In return, we promise to give you the freedom to develop your potential with individual development opportunities and will provide you with the necessary competencies to increase your personal responsibility so that you can face the future together with RECARO.
Our recruiting team looks forward to receiving your application. Your personal information will be kept confidential. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business needs.