As an international brand company with German roots, we at RECARO pursue the vision of improving the performance of people in motion like no other. In keeping with our tradition, Safety, Quality, and Ingenious Design are the core of all that we do. This allows us to exceed the expectations of our customers every day and make performance something you can feel: Feel Performance.
In addition to RECARO Holding and RECARO eGaming, our corporate group also includes RECARO Aircraft Seating headquartered in Schwäbisch Hall. We develop, produce, and market innovative seats for economy and business class, which meet the highest standards when it comes to comfort, lightweight construction, and design. As an internationally renowned brand, we are one of the world’s three largest suppliers of aircraft seats with our premium products. To enhance our team, we are looking to fill the following position at our site in Schwäbisch Hall at the earliest possible date:
Certification Engineer (m/f/d)
Job code: 20741
- Responsibility for the preparation of documentation required to obtain certification from EASA or FAA
- Coordination of the approval-relevant tasks with the departments, development, calculation and testing
- Technical support of employees in the departments in questions of approval
- Support in the creation of process instructions and compliance documents
- Participation in national and international conferences and participation in SAE working groups
- Completed studies in aerospace engineering, mechanical engineering or similar
- Ideally, several years of professional experience from the admission process
- Good knowledge of the relevant construction and certification requirements in aviation and the relevant aviation standards.
- Very good written and spoken knowledge of English and German
- Analytical thinking and pronounced problem-solving skills
- Independent operation
- Confident appearance and persuasiveness
You will be a perfect fit for our team if you are enthusiastic about innovative products, enjoy setting ambitious goals, love taking on responsibility, are motivated by an environment of appreciative, trusting collaboration, and have a strong creative drive. In return, we promise to give you the freedom to develop your potential with individual development opportunities and will provide you with the necessary competencies to increase your personal responsibility so that you can face the future together with RECARO.
Carina Mayer looks forward to receiving your application, which should be submitted using our online career portal. Your personal information will be kept confidential. Particular consideration will be given to equally qualified applicants (m/f/d) with severe disabilites.
RECARO Aircraft Seating GmbH & Co. KG, Tel.: +49 791 503-7854