As an international brand company with German roots, we at RECARO pursue the vision of improving the performance of people in motion like no other. In keeping with our tradition, Safety, Quality, and Ingenious Design are the core of all that we do. This allows us to exceed the expectations of our customers every day and make performance something you can feel: Feel Performance.
In addition to RECARO Holding and RECARO eGaming, our corporate group also includes RECARO Aircraft Seating headquartered in Schwäbisch Hall. We develop, produce, and market innovative seats for economy and business class, which meet the highest standards when it comes to comfort, lightweight construction, and design. As an internationally renowned brand, we are one of the world’s three largest suppliers of aircraft seats with our premium products. To enhance our team, we are looking to fill the following position at our site in Schwäbisch Hall at the earliest possible date:
Business Intelligence Manager (m/w/d)
Job code: 22582
- BI Operation: Administration, monitoring and optimization of BI systems and the subordinate infrastructures
- Project management and collaboration in BI projects: Consulting and support of the department in requirements management, control of service providers
- Analysis, conception, development, testing and rollout of BI solutions
- Establishment of analytical data models for complex problems / integration of data from different systems
- Analyzing and recording customer requirements: Consulting and coordination with the specialist users / representatives of the specialist side / presentation of reporting and analysis applications / development of key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Conducting training courses / developing training concepts and documentation
- Collaboration in IT projects for data integration
- Management of external service providers and developers / Review of technical concepts and their implementation
- Successfully completed business informatics or computer science studies. Or a comparable qualification with corresponding professional experience.
- Experience in integrating data from different systems, in particular SAP, with a good understanding of their data models and processes.
- Experience in the implementation of QlikView applications
- Knowledge of relational databases
- Data modeling techniques and a deep understanding of ETL processes (SSIS, T-SQL)
- Strong analytical skills
- Knowledge of methods for project, change and requirements management
- Experience in the use of agile methods - Certification as Product owner, Scrum Master or Agile Master desirable
- Project management experience - certification desired
- Very good knowledge of English
You will be a perfect fit for our team if you are enthusiastic about innovative products, enjoy setting ambitious goals, love taking on responsibility, are motivated by an environment of appreciative, trusting collaboration, and have a strong creative drive. In return, we promise to give you the freedom to develop your potential with individual development opportunities and will provide you with the necessary competencies to increase your personal responsibility so that you can face the future together with RECARO.
Jennifer Hildebrandt looks forward to receiving your application, which should be submitted using our online career portal. Your personal information will be kept confidential. Particular consideration will be given to equally qualified applicants (m/f/d) with severe disabilites.
RECARO Aircraft Seating GmbH & Co. KG, Tel.: +49 791 503-7212