As an international brand company with German roots, we at RECARO pursue the vision of improving the performance of people in motion like no other. In keeping with our tradition, Safety, Quality, and Ingenious Design are at the core of all that we do. This allows us to exceed the expectations of our customers every day and make performance something you can feel: Feel Performance.
In addition to RECARO Holding and RECARO Child Safety, our corporate group also includes RECARO Aircraft Seating headquartered in Schwäbisch Hall. We develop, produce, and market innovative seats for economy and business class, which meet the highest standards when it comes to comfort, lightweight construction, and design. As an internationally renowned brand, we are one of the world’s three largest suppliers of aircraft seats with our premium products. To enhance our team, we are looking to fill the following position at our site in Fort Worth at the earliest possible date:
Boeing Support Tech
Position Summary: Performs repairs and modifications on aircraft seats and components. Provides a variety of on-site technical support tasks at the Boeing customer site.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following, other duties may be assigned:
- Utilizing blueprints, Customer Maintenance Manuals, repair orders and other related technical data, performs repairs and modifications on seats.
- Maintains status logs on all items requiring repair. Documents and follows internal processes for receipt, repair, handling, storage, packing, preservation and delivery of repair parts.
- Orders, receives and stocks parts from Germany. Keeps track of all items and the status of all parts under repair and all other customer-supplied product.
- Completes all related documentation required by the Company, the FAA and the customer.
- Communicates with customers and engineers concerning the status of repairs.
- Handles and investigates BFE (Buyer Furnished Equipment) issues in a manner that ensures customer satisfaction while minimizing the cost to the Company.
- Attends customer production meetings, and assists customer maintenance operations in the removal, repair and reinstallation of RECARO seats.
- Conducts training for customer maintenance personnel on the various aspects of RECARO seats.
- Travels to Boeing to repair seats, resolve customer concerns as well as engineering discrepancies.
- Provides input to Engineering concerning seat component design issues, proposals and revisions.
- Follows-up on changes to drawings and other documentation.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required
- 0-2 years of repair and inspection experience in a FAA Repair Station environment.
- Must be able to work flexible hours as needed. Overtime and infrequent travel required on short
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Must be able to read and interpret detailed drawings and specifications.
- Must be able to accurately measure and make adjustments to meet specifications.
- Must be able to use rivet machine, air tools, hammers, clamps, wrenches and various other assembly tools.
- Requires a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
Must have good communication skills
You will be a perfect fit for our team if you are enthusiastic about innovative products, enjoy setting ambitious goals, love taking on responsibility, are motivated by an environment of appreciative, trusting collaboration, and have a strong creative drive. In return, we promise to give you the freedom to develop your potential with individual development opportunities and will provide you with the necessary competencies to increase your personal responsibility so that you can face the future together with RECARO.
Our recruiting team looks forward to receiving your application. Your personal information will be kept confidential. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business needs.