As an international brand company with German roots, we at RECARO pursue the vision of improving the performance of people in motion like no other. In keeping with our tradition, Safety, Quality, and Ingenious Design are the core of all that we do. This allows us to exceed the expectations of our customers every day and make performance something you can feel: Feel Performance.
In addition to RECARO Holding and RECARO Gaming, our corporate group also includes RECARO Aircraft Seating headquartered in Schwäbisch Hall. We develop, produce, and market innovative seats for economy and business class, which meet the highest standards when it comes to comfort, lightweight construction, and design. As an internationally renowned brand, we are one of the world’s three largest suppliers of aircraft seats with our premium products. To enhance our team, we are looking to fill the following position at our site in Schwäbisch Hall, Germany at the earliest possible date:
Application Developer Siemens Teamcenter (m/w/d)
Job code: 27754
- Consulting the solution architect in the implementation of user requirements in the Teamcenter application
- Conceptual design of solutions under consideration of best practices
- Configuration of the Siemens Teamcenter application and the data model via BMIDE using the Teamcenter standard
- Development and administration of workflows in Siemens Teamcenter
- Preparation of system documentation
- Ensuring application compliance to vendor specifications
- Support in the definition of test cases
- Roll-out of changes in the context of the roll-out management
- Completed studies in (business) informatics or comparable training
- Several years of professional experience in the configuration of Siemens Teamcenter
- Good knowledge of the Siemens Teamcenter application
- Experience in roll-out management with Siemens Teamcenter
- Structured approach to complex issues and a high degree of initiative
- Very good English language skills, German language skills are desirable
- Willingness to exchange knowledge and work on solutions in a cross-functional team
You will be a perfect fit for our team if you are enthusiastic about innovative products, enjoy setting ambitious goals, love taking on responsibility, are motivated by an environment of appreciative, trusting collaboration, and have a strong creative drive. As part of RECARO, you can look forward to many benefits. You can expect, for example, life-oriented & flexible working hours, the possibility to work remotely, an employee canteen, free gym, sabbaticals, various training options in the RECARO Academy, career models and much more.
Melanie Alius looks forward to receiving your application, which should be submitted using our online career portal. Your personal information will be kept confidential. Particular consideration will be given to equally qualified applicants (m/f/d) with severe disabilites.
RECARO Aircraft Seating GmbH & Co. KG, Tel.: +49 791 503-5881