As an international brand company with German roots, we at RECARO pursue the vision of improving the performance of people in motion like no other. In keeping with our tradition, Safety, Quality, and Ingenious Design are at the core of all that we do. This allows us to exceed the expectations of our customers every day and make performance something you can feel: Feel Performance.
In addition to RECARO Holding and RECARO Child Safety, our corporate group also includes RECARO Aircraft Seating headquartered in Schwäbisch Hall. We develop, produce, and market innovative seats for economy and business class, which meet the highest standards when it comes to comfort, lightweight construction, and design. As an internationally renowned brand, we are one of the world’s three largest suppliers of aircraft seats with our premium products. To enhance our team, we are looking to fill the following position at our site in Fort Worth at the earliest possible date:
Quality Receiving Inspector I (2nd Shift)
Job ID: 2019-1516
Must be able to read engineering drawings, complete basic statistical computations, write detailed reports, understand and apply the requirements of the Quality Management Manual and its procedures. Be able to use considerable judgement and discretion in the discharge of your duties.
- Performs final inspection in a manner that ensures all quality and production standards are met and the final product meets engineering, customer, FAA and other approved specifications.
- Periodically performs quality assurance inspections of production process.
- Assists and offers solutions for the successful resolution of quality issues. Suggests new and improved methods for continuous improvement of the quality management system.
- Performs incoming inspection of all materials from RECARO GmbH & Co. and outside suppliers.
- Maintains complete knowledge of the Quality Management Manual and relevant procedures and follows all guidelines as defined by ISO 9001:2000 / AS 9100B, Boeing requirements, customer requirements, FAA and other regulatory authorities.
- Maintains quality statistics, charts defects and nonconformities utilizing computer system. Maintains all relevant documentation.
- Periodically calls MRB Meeting and is part of the decision making process. Prepares periodic reports pertaining to quality issues and their resolution.
- Submits MRB’s and rejection reports concerning changes of assembly and/or materials.
- Requires a high school diploma or its equivalent
At least 1 year of experience in standard concepts, practices, and procedures
Must be able to read engineering drawings, complete basic statistical computations, write detailed reports, understand and apply the requirements of the Quality Management Manual
Familiarity with products, its composition and the methods of production as well as an in-depth knowledge of quality guidelines, including customer requirements and the FAA its procedures.
Be able to use considerable judgement and discretion in the discharge of your duties.
This position is an entry level position requiring detailed knowledge of both the production process and the quality requirements.
This position requires detailed knowledge of both the production process and quality requirements.
You will be a perfect fit for our team if you are enthusiastic about innovative products, enjoy setting ambitious goals, love taking on responsibility, are motivated by an environment of appreciative, trusting collaboration, and have a strong creative drive. In return, we promise to give you the freedom to develop your potential with individual development opportunities and will provide you with the necessary competencies to increase your personal responsibility so that you can face the future together with RECARO.
Our recruiting team looks forward to receiving your application. Your personal information will be kept confidential. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business needs.