As an international brand company with German roots, we at RECARO pursue the vision of improving the performance of people in motion like no other. In keeping with our tradition, Safety, Quality, and Ingenious Design are at the core of all that we do. This allows us to exceed the expectations of our customers every day and make performance something you can feel: Feel Performance.
In addition to RECARO Holding and RECARO Child Safety, our corporate group also includes RECARO Aircraft Seating headquartered in Schwäbisch Hall. We develop, produce, and market innovative seats for economy and business class, which meet the highest standards when it comes to comfort, lightweight construction, and design. As an internationally renowned brand, we are one of the world’s three largest suppliers of aircraft seats with our premium products. To enhance our team, we are looking to fill the following position at our site in Fort Worth at the earliest possible date:
Production Planning Coordinator
Material Planner I
Job ID: 2019-1471
Coordinate and revise manufacturing plans and schedules in support of material requirements in order to meet customer requirements while efficiently utilizing the company’s resources.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following, other duties may be assigned:
- Create and maintain production documents related to production orders.
- Research and update validity packets to include MRB information and DCP information
- Research and update drawing revisions for validity packets
- Coordinate with (PM) Project Management / (PE) Project Engineer for correct information for validity packet information
- Assist the production lines with general maintenance and repair of rivet guns, including oil changes and general inspections
- Source and purchase specialty tools
- Maintain serial control of all specialty tools and fixtures
- Perform regular preventative maintenance on all tools in the tool crib and equipment as needed
- Attend daily AM production meeting as needed
- Update daily status report per production meeting as needed
- Run shortage reports daily and update as needed
- Maintain calibration records of all calibrated tools in the tool crib. Administer the calibration system electronically and work with outside sources to have all calibrated due equipment brought to a serviceable level.
- Perform weekly consumables inventory checks, and requisition items as required
- Create and maintain a log of tools and equipment
- Create a report weekly of all tool readiness status (i.e.: good, out for repair, damaged)
- Repair or have all tools repaired that are tagged out of service
- Assist production planning personnel as needed
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High School diploma or GED Equivalent required
- 1-3 years of experience in field or the related area (Production / Industrial engineering)
- Familiarity of Lean Manufacturing a plus
- Read and understand Engineering Bill-of-Material (BOM)
- Familiarity with supply chain management and manufacturing processes and procedures
You will be a perfect fit for our team if you are enthusiastic about innovative products, enjoy setting ambitious goals, love taking on responsibility, are motivated by an environment of appreciative, trusting collaboration, and have a strong creative drive. In return, we promise to give you the freedom to develop your potential with individual development opportunities and will provide you with the necessary competencies to increase your personal responsibility so that you can face the future together with RECARO.
Our recruiting team looks forward to receiving your application. Your personal information will be kept confidential. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business needs.