As an international brand company with German roots, we at RECARO pursue the vision of improving the performance of people in motion like no other. In keeping with our tradition, Safety, Quality, and Ingenious Design are at the core of all that we do. This allows us to exceed the expectations of our customers every day and make performance something you can feel: Feel Performance.
In addition to RECARO Holding and RECARO Child Safety, our corporate group also includes RECARO Aircraft Seating headquartered in Schwäbisch Hall. We develop, produce, and market innovative seats for economy and business class, which meet the highest standards when it comes to comfort, lightweight construction, and design. As an internationally renowned brand, we are one of the world’s three largest suppliers of aircraft seats with our premium products. To enhance our team, we are looking to fill the following position at our site in Fort Worth at the earliest possible date:
Warehouse Clerk I (2nd Shift)
Warehouse Clerk I
Job ID: 2019-1470
Receive, stock, issue, and control assets required in the manufacturing of aircraft seats according to the procedures in the Logistics area.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following, other duties may be assigned:
- Issue or distribute materials, parts and supplies to customers or co-workers, based on information from incoming requisitions.
- Ensure parts are protected from damage throughout the Logistics processes.
- Properly identify all boxes in stock with the correct storage unit and material number.
- Move, prepare and stage parts to the identified area
- Assist in inventory control by conducting location validations and stock counts.
- Reconcile waybill, bill of lading with bill of materials, and actual shipment arrivals
- Count, sort, and identify items against the delivery note prior to process.
- Inspect the received goods, making note of any damages and discrepancies, and immediately reporting the same.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
High School Diploma or GED equivalent required
- Experience in warehouse environment
- Experience using an order picker preferred
- Experience with RF device
- Computer data entry
- Knowledge of databases sufficient to perform the job, duties, and tasks associated with the position
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Good attendance record
You will be a perfect fit for our team if you are enthusiastic about innovative products, enjoy setting ambitious goals, love taking on responsibility, are motivated by an environment of appreciative, trusting collaboration, and have a strong creative drive. In return, we promise to give you the freedom to develop your potential with individual development opportunities and will provide you with the necessary competencies to increase your personal responsibility so that you can face the future together with RECARO.
Our recruiting team looks forward to receiving your application. Your personal information will be kept confidential. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business needs.