Module Design Engineer (m/f/d)
Job code: 28762
Germany : Schwaebisch Hall
Research & Development
- Technical responsibility and control of technically subordinate employees for the new and further development of assigned assemblies and modules
- Coordination of methodical product development in an interdisciplinary team
- Supervision of externally outsourced tasks with final assessment and acceptance of results
- Control of development work within and across modules with other departments
- Ensuring the execution of design drafts for the transferred modules of the various platforms by initiating designs
- Ensuring the constructive product design and dimensioning by means of concept, construction and system FMEA or risk analysis
- Ensuring the technical quality of the design drafts for seat modules by arranging calculations, trial tests, acceptance tests and DMU checks, taking into account the requirements from the specifications and functional specifications.
- Responsibility for the preparation of the design construction documents for all components of the assigned modules in 2D and 3D.
- Control and coordination of module-specific calculations and tests, as well as derivation, implementation and monitoring of optimisation measures, if necessary.
- Completed studies in the field of mechanical engineering, aerospace engineering, plastics technology, vehicle construction or a comparable qualification
- Professional experience in the development and design of components and assemblies in the field of interior or aerospace, preferably composite components
- Ideally experience in the field of aircraft cabins or vehicles
- Good knowledge of a CAD 2D/3D system, preferably CATIA V5
- Experience with a PLM system, preferably Teamcenter, is an advantage
- Good written and spoken English and German skills
- Goal orientation and communication skills
- Initiative and problem-solving ability
Your personal information will be kept confidential.
Disabled applicants (m/f/d) will be given special consideration in the event of equal suitability.