As an international brand company with German roots, we at RECARO pursue the vision of improving the performance of people in motion like no other. In keeping with our tradition, Safety, Quality, and Ingenious Design are the core of all that we do. This allows us to exceed the expectations of our customers every day and make performance something you can feel: Feel Performance.
In addition to RECARO Holding and RECARO Gaming, our corporate group also includes RECARO Aircraft Seating headquartered in Schwäbisch Hall. We develop, produce, and market innovative seats for economy and business class, which meet the highest standards when it comes to comfort, lightweight construction, and design. As an internationally renowned brand, we are one of the world’s three largest suppliers of aircraft seats with our premium products. To enhance our team, we are looking to fill the following position at our site in Schwäbisch Hall, Germany at the earliest possible date:
Junior Buyer Plastics (m/f/d)
Job code: 29110
- Independent supervision of the assigned product group Plastics and responsibility for operational processing
- Obtaining quotations and conducting price and value analyses Conducting negotiations for framework and individual contracts
- Definition of priorities for current orders, e.g. through coordination with relevant internal departments
- Ensuring on-time and high-quality delivery of parts as well as their documentation
- Responsibility for the development and implementation of a globally coordinated product group strategy
- Analysis of global procurement markets and implementation of national and international benchmarks
- Completed technical or business studies / industrial engineering or further training as a technician
- Professional experience in a manufacturing company in the purchasing of plastic components
- Advanced knowledge of common office applications as well as SAP/R3
- Business fluent in written and spoken English
- Efficient, independent and structured way of working as well as a high degree of initiative
- Strong communication skills and ability to deal with conflicts
- Willingness to travel on business
You will be a perfect fit for our team if you are enthusiastic about innovative products, enjoy setting ambitious goals, love taking on responsibility, are motivated by an environment of appreciative, trusting collaboration, and have a strong creative drive. As part of RECARO, you can look forward to many benefits. You can expect, for example, life-oriented & flexible working hours, the possibility to work remotely, an employee canteen, free gym, sabbaticals, various training options in the RECARO Academy, career models and much more.
Jennifer Hildebrandt looks forward to receiving your application, which should be submitted using our online career portal. Your personal information will be kept confidential. Particular consideration will be given to equally qualified applicants (m/f/d) with severe disabilites.
RECARO Aircraft Seating GmbH & Co. KG, Tel.: +49 791 503-7212